Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio Gives Back
Pretty cool story regarding Gio's foundation and his efforts in his home land of Haiti.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-Give-Back-Bernards-School-in-Haiti/43779345-fc61-4abc-8d7e-68028ceef616

How about a little Gio feature on this the week leading up to the Super Bowl when the Bengals prepare to beat the Vikings? See, NFL? There can be good stories from Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember reading an article a few years back, when all of this was still a dream for Gio. It's fantastic that his plans have come to fruition.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Love me some Giovanni Bernard.  Class act.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I remember seeing Gio as a rookie on Hard Knocks. You could just sense his humble spirit and loving character. I am honored to have this guy in Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote
Gio is the real deal - both as a player and as a person.   LOVED this story.   Wish there could be a lot more like it.

Here's to you Gio!  God bless you Sir!
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 11:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I remember seeing Gio as a rookie on Hard Knocks. You could just sense his humble spirit and loving character. I am honored to have this guy in Cincinnati.

Remember when Hue was busting his balls for driving his girlfriend's mother's used Minivan?  Gio was probably the only second rounder that drove a used minivan.  
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 08:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Remember when Hue was busting his balls for driving his girlfriend's mother's used Minivan?  Gio was probably the only second rounder that drove a used minivan.  

I do and Gio grinned slightly and let it roll off his shoulder. Good kid.

Reply/Quote
Great man.
Reply/Quote
We definitely have more high class guys than no class guys on the team...

and its great to see,.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 08:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Remember when Hue was busting his balls for driving his girlfriend's mother's used Minivan?  Gio was probably the only second rounder that drove a used minivan.  

How not to blow all the money you haven't earned yet and should keep you running for the rest of your life...

Don't blow it on shiny new things that quickly lose value.
Reply/Quote
I remember watching Gio on Hard Knocks show and thought he was a classy individual. I think it was he that yelled out the window of his apartment "Who-Dey!" I hope he as a good year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 06:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How not to blow all the money you haven't earned yet and should keep you running for the rest of your life...

Don't blow it on shiny new things that quickly lose value.

I completely agree, but I also know that most NFL Rookies, especially those drafted fairly early, don't often have that mindset. I love everything about this kid and can't wait to see how he does next season with the improved line and blocking scheme.  I hope he becomes more of a fixture as a receiver as well. 
Reply/Quote