Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio gets 2 yr- 10.3m extension
(09-07-2019, 11:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I've heard that about you. 

Rep.
Reply/Quote
All the teams that have more (and some far more) talent than we do have the same cap as we do. So not being able to sign any of your top players when your team is average at best is a sign of poor cap and personnel management. There is no excuse for not signing both Mixon and Green.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:05 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: All the teams that have more (and some far more) talent than we do have the same cap as we do. So not being able to sign any of your top players when your team is average at best is a sign of poor cap and personnel management. There is no excuse for not signing both Mixon and Green.

So if every other team is able to re-sign all of their top player where do all of those expensive free agents come from?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:05 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: All the teams that have more (and some far more) talent than we do have the same cap as we do. So not being able to sign any of your top players when your team is average at best is a sign of poor cap and personnel management. There is no excuse for not signing both Mixon and Green.

A LOT of good cap management is drafting well and having some of your best players on a rookie deal.

You will lose some guys in free agency, so having young guys who can replace them at atleast a league average level is key too.\

That's where Model Model has been failing badly recently.
Reply/Quote