Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio looked OK
Gio had 9 carries for 50 yards and a 5.6 AVG. Pretty good.

I think it said a lot that he started the game and got the majority of the work. I think this is the way it should be going forward. He is just better than Hill and brings more to the table.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Hill just hasn't been good since his rookie year. He's look slow hitting holes, indecisive, and moves side to side too much. Now I think part of that is the line being worse each year, but he certainly hasn't looked good in a while.
Reply/Quote
Gio and Hill are doing all they with the worst offensive line in the league... Yes I said it

We have the worst offensive line in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:21 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Gio and Hill are doing all they with the worst offensive line in the league... Yes I said it

We have the worst offensive line in the NFL.

We are certainly in the running for that "honor."  Dolphins O line might be worse.

Didn't Hill make all of his hay in rookie year running in the I formation with a lead blocking fullback. Do we ever use that formation any more?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we're going to play a shotgun spread them out offense then yes You should be starting gio but I still think there is plenty of room for Hill in this offense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 01:06 PM)J24 Wrote: If we're going to play a shotgun spread them out offense then yes You should be starting gio but I still think there is plenty of room for Hill in this offense.

Hill needs to be significantly better at blocking and picking up the blitz if he wants to keep having a big role in the offense behind this OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 01:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hill needs to be significantly better at blocking and picking up the blitz if he wants to keep having a big role in the offense behind this OL.

He also needs to have a Fullback and play in a north and south type running system. Like in the Denver game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote