Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio needs more snaps.
As much as I hate to say it, but Gio has been far more productive. IDK why Jackson has such a hard on for Hill anymore. I get that this is the time of year when an identity on offense is supposed to form, but I don't see Hill in it.

Gio is good enough to make opposing defenses stop the run, which would make it that much easier for the red ryder crew to do their thing.
Reply/Quote
I've been saying we need to run Gio more for the last few weeks. Hill just isn't getting it done this year.
Reply/Quote
It's sort of the flip from last year. In 2014, Hue was reluctant to ride Hill despite Gio's struggles.

Hill's not playing well this year, and I get the sense he's still just waiting for things to click... It won't happen until he stops being cute, and starts being a little more proactive.
Reply/Quote
The causes have been debated ad nauseum on this board, but Hill does not look good. He looks timid out of the single back set and even worse is when they put Hewitt in as a fullback with Dalton under center because the entire stadium knows it is a handoff to Hill. He does not seem to have the burst and speed that he did last year. Watching him try to get outside is almost painful.
Reply/Quote
Defense know when hill is in the game it's more likely a run, hill isn't suited to run out of shotgun . He likes a fullback in front of him, gio is more dynamic and keeps the defense guessing . I hate saying that because I love me some j hill but the scheme fits gio better .
Reply/Quote
Gio needs to be named the starter at this point. Hill is going through a terrible sophomore slump right now and we need to let him regain his focus. I also have a feeling that after the season is over, we're going to hear about him recovering from some kind of injury.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Gio gives us more flexibility at this point from the RB position. I said it before the season that I think this offense is better suited for him because of all the space he has to operate in. Hill seams better suited for north south type running game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Gil Brandt posted an interesting stat.

Gio is tied for 2nd with an average of 2.4 yards after contact per carry. The only guy ahead is Lamar Miller with 2.7.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote