Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We Would Have Won If Dunlap and Atkins Played
(10-26-2020, 03:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Stop it, dude.  You aren't in the locker room and I, for one, think it is pretty cool that some of the other players are standing up for the coaching staff.  

Look at what this young bullshitter has done to this offense adding only Burrow and Higgins (and Jonah Williams)....all essentially rookies and all with no preseason.  The team is throwing up 30 burgers on anyone not named ratbirds.  

How much do you expect the DC to accomplish when his best DE is an out-of-shape malcontent.  His best 3T is opting out without opting out.  His best NT is out injured for the season.  His 2nd best DE is out injured.  He had two backup DT lost due to injury and a 3rd opted out.  He is playing without his best CB this past week, and without his biggest money FA CB all season thus far.  I'm sure you will call these excuses, but are they not at least the smallest bit legitimate gripes?  And don't forget that Logan Wilson, ADG, and Khalid Kareem are all getting significant playing time and doing quite well despite being rookies with no preseason.

I get this loss stings, but look across the field:  The Browns had Miles Garrett and Denzel Ward out there and couldn't stop Burrow ONCE.  NO PUNTS.  Defense isn't easy.  

Like I said, I think this team is 5-2 if Dunlap is playing like he did at the end of last season and we had an interested Geno playing next to Reader.  As it is, there will be no fools gold this year.  They are evaluating the young talent and will know who can be counted on next year and who should be traded or released.  

Two straight years of God awful defense. Someone should be held accountable. Period.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 04:15 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Two straight years of God awful defense. Someone should be held accountable. Period.

Exactly.  If it ends up being two full years, then have the discussion.  Right now it isn't even 1.5 years.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fixed

Let me break it down for those still confused. Dunlap and Atkins played for us yesterday. I made a sarcastic joke that if they did play we would have won.

Sorry that was so hard for some of you to figure out. I will adjust my posts to account for those who are a little slower to pick up certain things.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 11:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Let me break it down for those still confused. Dunlap and Atkins played for us yesterday. I made a sarcastic joke that if they did play we would have won.

Sorry that was so hard for some of you to figure out. I will adjust my posts to account for those who are a little slower to pick up certain things.

I've seen your name around for a while. You know how this board (any board) works. People say some really stupid shit and they're serious. 

If you intend sarcasm, you need to use some kind of emoji to indicate that. Otherwise, what you say will be taken seriously. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote