Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
I am beginning to identify as a guy with two penises.

Two big ones.
(05-17-2016, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am beginning to identify as a guy with two penises.

Two big ones.

But with only one nutsack.  The secondary unit would hang from the bottom.  
(05-17-2016, 06:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But with only one nutsack.  The secondary unit would hang from the bottom.  

I'm Bi-penile.
(05-17-2016, 06:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm Bi-penile.

Does that mean you have to use two urinals in the men's room?

Actually, it sounds kinda messy. I think I'd prefer the transgender dude using the urinal next to me, no offense.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-17-2016, 06:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm Bi-penile.

Only emotionally. Physically you're actually micro-penile
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is this really the "I have black friends" retort?

It's better than 'the invisible man in the sky tells me to hate people who don't believe in him' - at least it's based in reality.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
I wonder how hard the cherry pickers had to sift through the chaff so as to cherry pick this one instance of violence in a bathroom that coincided with the explosion of trans restroom mania. I wonder what fake issue is next on the agenda now that marriage to a piece of bread and fake bathroom problems have been exhausted...
I'm fairly certain that the number of people being harassed while using the right bathroom is leading the number of criminals using the "I'm trans" excuse by a wide margin.

But it's for the women and children right?
(05-16-2016, 09:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am confused, can someone tell me what this has to do with trans bathroom usage?

Nothing. It's a criminal committing a crime. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 12:14 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm fairly certain that the number of people being harassed while using the right bathroom is leading the number of criminals using the "I'm trans" excuse by a wide margin.

But it's for the women and children right?

Straight men are always oppressing people under the "We're doing this for the safety of women and children" mantra while simultaneously being more dangerous to women and children than those they seek to defend them from.  It's misdirection at its finest!  

Oy, just think of how many women spent their days fearing marauding minorities, terrorists, sharks, lightning, etc before the men in their lives beat and/or killed them.  Sorry, I didn't mean to get off-topic here but I can't help but notice we are discussing the safety of "women and children" related to a story where yet another straight white male did the violent and illegal deed.

Damn us.  We are so bad.  We seriously need to government to step up and stop us from being allowed to do this stuff so easily!!!! Er, except for taking our guns...we need those to you know...protect women and children from minorities and terrorists and definitely not us!
(05-17-2016, 11:18 AM)Au165 Wrote: Perception is not reality, that appears to be your problem. Google bathroom rapes and look at the dates. It has been happening all over the country for a long long time.

It's about being secluded.

It's mind blowing that you have convinced yourself that a story that has nothing to do with your point actually has some sort of connection.
Show me a time when this many rapes with men in women's bathrooms have happened in this short of a time span?

Secluded, but how would he know that no other women would be in there?  Or do you think he thought they'd just let him rape her?  He went in because he knew that he could with no red flags asked, and then it was empty, so he was able to attempt to commit the crime.  

Hilarious how some of you think this is a coincidence.

(05-17-2016, 11:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: These statements are not true.  You just made them up.
Show me where it said he raised any red flags?

You really think it raised red flags but no one went to investigate?

I don't make shit up.  That's your specialty.  
(05-17-2016, 01:05 PM)Benton Wrote: You're just going for laughs at this point, right?
Show me where it raised any red flags?  

You think it's just coincidence that this happened right after these laws were passed?
(05-18-2016, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Show me a time when this many rapes with men in women's bathrooms have happened in this short of a time span?

Secluded, but how would he know that no other women would be in there?  Or do you think he thought they'd just let him rape her?  He went in because he knew that he could with no red flags asked, and then it was empty, so he was able to attempt to commit the crime.  

Hilarious how some of you think this is a coincidence.

Show me where it said he raised any red flags?

You really think it raised red flags but no one went to investigate?

I don't make shit up.  That's your specialty.  
Show me where it raised any red flags?  

You think it's just coincidence that this happened right after these laws were passed?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/debunking-bathroom-myths_b_8670438.html

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 01:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/debunking-bathroom-myths_b_8670438.html

How could police and women's advocates groups have any information on this when these laws just passed?

They could use other countries, but other countries are different.

So, again, you think this is all a coincidence?
(05-18-2016, 01:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How could police and women's advocates groups have any information on this when these laws just passed?

They could use other countries, but other countries are different.

So, again, you think this is all a coincidence?

It's not about coincidence. Just like it's not about the transgender issue.

It was a sick dude trying to commit a sick crime. 

You're trying to make 1+1=2 when the only things here are an apple and an orange.

Shouldn't the title read, "Native born Christian attacks girl"?

Brad, did this man pretend to be transgender? No. Therefore, this is not a transgender issue. It is a criminal issue.
(05-18-2016, 01:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Shouldn't the title read, "Native born Christian attacks girl"?

Brad, did this man pretend to be transgender?  No.  Therefore, this is not a transgender issue.  It is a criminal issue.

but but but

if they can use the womens room then they will eventually want to molest girls and women.... Whatever
People suck
(05-18-2016, 01:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How could police and women's advocates groups have any information on this when these laws just passed?

Wait...so you question the police and advocacy groups having information because the law just passed...yet somehow, you have all the facts? Nervous
(05-18-2016, 01:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Shouldn't the title read, "Native born Christian attacks girl"?

Brad, did this man pretend to be transgender?  No.  Therefore, this is not a transgender issue.  It is a criminal issue.

Believe it should be "White middle aged christian male attacks girl"

Brad, did this man pretend to be transgender? No. Therefore, this is not a transgender issue. It is a criminal issue.

(05-18-2016, 02:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Believe it should be "White middle aged christian male attacks girl"

How do we know this man is Christian?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-18-2016, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Show me where it said he raised any red flags?

Well, you got me. I can't show you something that didn't happen. The article — as you point out — does not say it raised any red flags. So, following a natural logical progression, that means everyone just stood back as an adult male abused a child.

Mellow

Again, at this point, I'm hoping you tell me this is just a bad sense of humor and not that you actually think this guy only got into the women's restroom because of transgenders.

PS http://www.snopes.com/man-choked-girl-bathroom-transgender/