*giggle*

*giggle*
Reply/Quote
"Well we did some good things, and that's a good thing."

*Condescend*

*Condescend*
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:14 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "Well we did some good things, and that's a good thing."

*Condescend*

*Condescend*

/thread
Reply/Quote
"We just need to make plays."

Giggle
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haven't seen his post game yet but I actually think he feels pretty defeated at this point.

Think there is a decent chance he rides off into the sunset after this season.
Reply/Quote
They'll name Hobson as the voice of all post game speeches.. He'll give us some ridiculous metaphors about some totally unrelated events in history and everyone will eat it up with zeal..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My favorite line was " We just couldn't flip the field all game " The guy is clueless and has lost this team.
Reply/Quote
"it was a back and forth game and we didn't win the back and forth"

ok so I cheated. that was a Marv quote after game tonight
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:28 AM)Millhouse Wrote: "it was a back and forth game and we didn't win the back and forth"

ok so I cheated. that was a Marv quote after game tonight

Sounds like Marv believes in fate above all else.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:18 AM)matmaven Wrote: Haven't seen his post game yet but I actually think he feels pretty defeated at this point.  

Doubt it. He's under contract for one more season. How many people would turn down millions of dollars like that?

Reply/Quote
We got to be professionals. Nugent just has to keep kicking and kicking and kicking till he makes some. We just got to keep trying and trying and moving forward, to the next day, the next week, the next year and the next decade. Just keep moving forward. We was one play away in this game, we just got to go look at the tape and look at it, and try to fix it. But make no mistake, we played a mighty fine football team, mighty fine. I like that eli guy, he has good genes. Mighty fine football player.
Reply/Quote
we need to convert on third down. we need to make stops on third down.

giggle giggle

we had chances to win and couldn't make the plays

hehehehe

we just didnt execute. we'll keep grinding. keep moving forward. we'll look at the corrections and go from there.

hehehehe

we had chances to control field position and didn't do agood job with that. some untimely penalties hurt us with field positions and so forth. we'll keep coaching them and move forward.

giggle giggle
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote
Well, we didn't execute on third down....need to execute in those spots....

Also, need to secure the ball when entering the end zone.  We have to make those kinds of plays.

Overall, we need to block and tackle better...and find a way to get off the field on third down.

Mooning :giggle:
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:18 AM)matmaven Wrote: Haven't seen his post game yet but I actually think he feels pretty defeated at this point.  

Good. Be defeated and leave. I'll gladly help him pack while thanking him for digging us out of the 90's hole... But that's about it. He never could have or would have gotten this team over the hump, even when he should have. 
Reply/Quote
"keep chopping wood"

"just do your job, not someone else's"

giggle.........giggle.......giggle......giggle.........
Reply/Quote
*walks into the room kicks over a trash can*

"I am so gee darned pissed! Did you see how bad the o-line played? Did you see how bad the defense played? I am so mad right now I just want to sit here and be mad for a second....I tell you what I'm gonna sit here and tell you everything I will tell the players because I like to keep it real! I'm gonna tell them you all suck so hard! You better get your head out of your ass or I'm gonna do it for ya! Yeah it will be really intimidating and stuff. Now go take my words and have a field day!"

My impression of the forums dream Marvin press conference.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 05:26 AM)wolverine515151 Wrote: we need to convert on third down. we need to make stops on third down.

giggle giggle

we had chances to win and couldn't make the plays

hehehehe

we just didnt execute. we'll keep grinding. keep moving forward. we'll look at the corrections and go from there.

hehehehe

we had chances to control field position and didn't do agood job with that. some untimely penalties hurt us with field positions and so forth.  we'll keep coaching them and move forward.

giggle giggle

That to me chimes as the most accurate representation of him.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Remember when we first got Dalton and Marvin wouldn't refer to Andy by his name? Instead he was 'The Quarterback'

"The quarterback did some good things today, but he left some plays out there. I thought he did a good job of getting the guys lined up and getting us in the right plays. We'll work with him and he'll get better."
Reply/Quote
We did some good things, but we didn't do well enough on 3rd down. On both sides of the ball we need to convert on 3rd and make 3rd down stops more often sometimes.

The other team was able to take advantage of some opportunities some times.

THe offensive line protection broke down but we will continue to work to be better. We just need to protect the quarterback better and not let the other team get to the quarterback.

We need to execute better and put ourselves in a position to win the football game. Our margin for error isn't big so we need to execute better.
Reply/Quote
I had to post this. because you could make it up. This is a direct Marvin Quote from this week.

"But we’ll keep turning over every rock we can to be successful. We’ll keep turning over the rocks, no matter the outcome. We’ll keep turning over the rocks. You just won’t notice the rocks as much then."

LMAO Classic Marvin.
Reply/Quote