Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Me Your Best Marvin Imitation After A Loss
"Blah blah blah blah* Smug Reply *blah blah blah blah* Over used analogy *blaah blah blah blah blah* Chortle
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 01:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: *walks into the room kicks over a trash can*

"I am so gee darned pissed! Did you see how bad the o-line played? Did you see how bad the defense played? I am so mad right now I just want to sit here and be mad for a second....I tell you what I'm gonna sit here and tell you everything I will tell the players because I like to keep it real! I'm gonna tell them you all suck so hard! You better get your head out of your ass or I'm gonna do it for ya! Yeah it will be really intimidating and stuff. Now go take my words and have a field day!"

My impression of the forums dream Marvin press conference.

I laughed so hard at this I wasnt laughing like myself lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2016, 12:00 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: I had to post this. because you could make it up. This is a direct Marvin Quote from this week.

"But we’ll keep turning over every rock we can to be successful. We’ll keep turning over the rocks, no matter the outcome. We’ll keep turning over the rocks. You just won’t notice the rocks as much then."

LMAO Classic Marvin.

He's officially lost his mind
Reply/Quote
[Image: belichick.png]

No, wait...that's not right....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote