Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opting Out?
(07-30-2020, 05:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Exactly. I just don't want the truth to be censored like it is by social media right now...

Right.

Just let the Trump administration control all media and decide what we all get to hear.

What could possibly go wrong with that?
(07-30-2020, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right.

Just let the Trump administration control all media and decide what we all get to hear.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

That would be wrong too Fred.
(07-30-2020, 05:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Exactly. I just don't want the truth to be censored like it is by social media right now...

Then go to the Cochrane Review link to read the information for yourself. That’s why I linked it.
(07-30-2020, 02:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m going to unpack this in PNR.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-30-2020, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thank you my friend. Well said and take your Hydroxy and zinc bro. Rock On

If you ran out of gas in the middle of BFE would you pour beer in the gas tank?

Explain why or why not.
Let me throw some water on these flames.

Anyone who wants to try the Hydroxiwhachamacallit is free to do that. You can make whatever choice you want for yourself.

But when you say the players would be safer taking hodroxy and playing football games than "going to Lowes" you need to have more to back that up than a Dr. who claims that infertility is caused by demons or whoever else Fox News is trotting out to support Trump.
(07-30-2020, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me throw some water on these flames.

Anyone who wants to try the Hydroxiwhachamacallit is free to do that. You can make whatever choice you want for yourself.

But when you say the players would be safer taking hodroxy and playing football games than "going to Lowes" you need to have more to back that up than a Dr. who claims that infertility is caused by demons or whoever else Fox News is trotting out to support Trump.

You threw gas on the flames, not water Fred. Typical for you. At  least do't lie and act as though you are in the middle as a voice of reason. you are extreme far left and board knows it. I admit I am far right.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(07-30-2020, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But when you say the players would be safer taking hodroxy and playing football games than "going to Lowes" you need to have more to back that up than a Dr. who claims that infertility is caused by demons or whoever else Fox News is trotting out to support Trump.

You can't prove demons don't exist.  And who knows what type of crazy stuff they get into.  All of the scientific tests in world can point to one simple conclusion, but that doesn't mean those evil bastards aren't somehow behind it.

I met a demon named once.  His name was Reggie, and lived in my basement in a crawl space.  He was actual a pretty chill entity.  I just look said, "Look Reggie, I don't want no problems.  Don't start nothing, they won't be nothing." 

Surprisingly he was pretty reasonable.  We struck a bargain.  I toss in a few goat heads in the crawlspace here and there and he wouldn't rip my face or anything like that.  He actually had pretty great taste in music too.  We listened to a lot of Pink Floyd down there.
(07-30-2020, 07:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You can't prove demons don't exist.  And who knows what type of crazy stuff they get into.  All of the scientific tests in world can point to one simple conclusion, but that doesn't mean those evil bastards aren't somehow behind it.

I met a demon named once.  His name was Reggie, and lived in my basement in a crawl space.  He was actual a pretty chill entity.  I just look said, "Look Reggie, I don't want no problems.  Don't start nothing, they won't be nothing." 

Surprisingly he was pretty reasonable.  We struck a bargain.  I toss in a few goat heads in the crawlspace here and there and he wouldn't rip my face or anything like that.  He actually had pretty great taste in music too.  We listened to a lot of Pink Floyd down there.

Hilarious
(07-30-2020, 06:04 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you ran out of gas in the middle of BFE would you pour beer in the gas tank?

Explain why or why not.

Quit with the BS Breech. Why do you guys constantly change the entire point?

I know why...
(07-30-2020, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me throw some water on these flames.

If you would have stopped at the bold then you would have been central. But you could not help yourself. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-30-2020, 07:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you would have stopped at the bold then you would have been central. But you could not help yourself. 

ThumbsUp
(07-30-2020, 07:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Quit with the BS Breech. Why do you guys constantly change the entire point?

I know why...

The point is you wouldn’t do it because there is no evidence pouring beer in your gas tank works. Just like there is no evidence HCQ works for Covid 19. There’s not a single professional medical organization that I know that recommends it’s use. If you have evidence or studies that indicate otherwise I would love to read them.

You’re the one that started this with the BS HCQ comment. If you don’t want to read my BS then don’t post false or misleading Covid 19 information and I won’t post info that refutes it.
(07-30-2020, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So what? You hate Trump? Big surprise Jase. Mellow

I dislike Fauci, not gonna lie and I dislike all the people lying to me. Mellow

I’m going to respond to this in PNR, also. If that’s okay with Mr. Hand.
Because this thread veered off into P&R instead of the topic of players who have opted out, it is being locked out.