Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Gleichschaltung?
(01-25-2017, 05:20 PM)Griever Wrote: i think in quite a few states, the percentage that johnson got would have given hillary the state

johnson got 2.2 in florida, and trump won by a margin of 1.2

penn, michigan, wisconsin, if the votes for johnson went to hillary, she would have won (those 4 were aboout 93 votes)

i think that was it

I don't think you can hand Johnson to Hillary.  I voted for him.  Stein certainly would go to Hillary.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-25-2017, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just out of curiosity, has anyone looked to see if 3rd party voting affected the final electoral results to where it would have flipped?  We know Nader in 2000 cost Gore Fla and the election.

I'm adding Stein's votes to Hillary, and Johnson's to Trump and see how that goes and since Johnson carried more votes than Stein in every state, it cost Trump in the following states:

Colorado - Trump would've won
Maine - Trump would've won
Minnesota - Trump would've won
Nevada - Trump would've won
New Hampshire - Trump would've won
steve bannon is registered to vote in 2 states

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/steve-bannon-voter-registration-trump-election-voter-fraud
People suck
The research the Johnson campaign had them close to a 50-50 split, with would be Trump/Clinton supporters.
In my campaigning, I noted a large number of Republicans who couldn't stomach voting for Trump, but would NEVER vote for Clinton.
Many suggested they'd refrain from voting.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(01-25-2017, 05:36 PM)Griever Wrote: steve bannon is registered to vote in 2 states

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/steve-bannon-voter-registration-trump-election-voter-fraud

So is Tiffany Trump.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/steve-bannon-is-registered-to-vote-in-two-states.html?mid=facebook_nymag

Quote:(Update: Heat Street has broken the news that Trump’s daughter Tiffany is also registered to vote in two states. Sad to see the president’s own family get roped into the investigation.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
No doubt Trump's a lot of bad things, but he is not responsible for a young man's murder, as is Barack Obama:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/25/ex-gang-member-whose-sentence-was-commuted-by-obama-is-murdered.html

Quote:A former gang member saw his prison sentence commuted by then-President Obama in November—only to be killed almost exactly two months later.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-25-2017, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt Trump's a lot of bad things, but he is not responsible for a young man's murder, as is Barack Obama:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/25/ex-gang-member-whose-sentence-was-commuted-by-obama-is-murdered.html

So you're proposing that jail was better than being free because someone killed him?

Better lock us all up then.

Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-25-2017, 09:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you're proposing that jail was better than being free because someone killed him?

Better lock us all up then.

Shocked

Well it's a good thing the POTUS has hardened military experience. Hell he probably washes his dick in major hub public toilet sinks on the way back from deployment.
(01-25-2017, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt Trump's a lot of bad things, but he is not responsible for a young man's murder, as is Barack Obama:

At what point do you stop defending Trump by blaming Obama? One year? Two?

Appalling partisanship aside, we must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. 

The shooter was masked, so it is not clear that it was Obama who actually pulled the trigger. 

Perhaps he could not get at this gang member in prison, so he had him released and then hired someone to kill him.
(01-25-2017, 06:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: So is Tiffany Trump.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/steve-bannon-is-registered-to-vote-in-two-states.html?mid=facebook_nymag

Fascinating.  Every year millions of people move. College students go home, etc. And when they do they don't Un-register.
(01-25-2017, 11:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Fascinating.  Every year millions of people move. College students go home, etc. And when they do they don't Un-register.
These dead guys aren't unregistering either...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-25-2017, 05:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think you can hand Johnson to Hillary.  I voted for him.  Stein certainly would go to Hillary.  

(01-25-2017, 05:25 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm adding Stein's votes to Hillary, and Johnson's to Trump and see how that goes and since Johnson carried more votes than Stein in every state, it cost Trump in the following states:

Colorado - Trump would've won
Maine - Trump would've won
Minnesota - Trump would've won
Nevada - Trump would've won
New Hampshire - Trump would've won

Johnson voters were closer to about half and half Trump/Hillary. He pulled some socially liberal and some fiscally conservative. 

Stein is tougher. A number of her voters would never vote Hillary because they have Bernie boners or they're so liberal that a moderate Democrat is just as bad as a Republican (like how Constitution party people might say a moderate Republican is just as bad as a Democrat).

Actually, I think that's fair. Libertarians are really, at heart, the moderate 3rd party. There's some crazies in there, but they ultimately nominated Johnson who is a middle of the road guy. The Green is just as left as the Constitution party is right.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Just got done watching Trumps ABC interview and he was obsessed with the inaugural crowd still.

We have a mental midget for president.
(01-26-2017, 01:04 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: We have a mental midget for president.

His speech pattern would suggest brain injuries.

My personal diagnosis is the combination of spray tan, daddy money and urine does not make a smart boy.

It's dumbed down enough for his supporters to understand though.
At least he's doing something? I will remind all I'm neither right or left. However, he was voted in because America wanted "real change!" You know, the type of change that people who actually punch a time clock or wake up to an alarm clock have been asking. I'm not comfortable with everything he's doing but at least he's doing something. Maybe if anything at all we learn from this is we have to stop politicians from putting Americans on the back burner. Obama did it and the Son of Bush did it. Politics has changed I hope.

Trump is setting a precedent for all leaders who follow. Do what you said you were going to do. Guy needs a fair shot. If he kills the nation, well, it was inevitable anyway because we were/are on a fast track to *******************. I like one thing he's doing. He doing shit in plain site and not hiding it in pork. Who can't respect that approach? Not saying he won't eventually. Just not had time to try.

Pork is dishonest to the American people and I feel it should be illegal. However, we are not talking about that now are we! Damn I wish I had the time to go back through all the threads about how D.T. May or may not accept the election results because many who trashed him are now acting out under the same light. It's both hilarious and disappointing in the same thought.

My advice is to grab your boot straps because he is going to own you for 4yrs. Many are going to be fixed on everything he does and every move he makes. Might as well call him the antichrist! He now owns you.

(01-26-2017, 01:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: At least he's doing something? I will remind all I'm neither right or left. However, he was voted in because America wanted "real change!" You know, the type of change that people who actually punch a time clock or wake up to an alarm clock have been asking. I'm not comfortable with everything he's doing but at least he's doing something. Maybe if anything at all we learn from this is we have to stop politicians from putting Americans on the back burner. Obama did it and the Son of Bush did it. Politics has changed I hope.

Trump is setting a precedent for all leaders who follow. Do what you said you were going to do. Guy needs a fair shot. If he kills the nation, well, it was inevitable anyway because we were/are on a fast track to werefuckedcity anyway (damn, will I hear shit for that one). I like one thing he's doing. He doing shit in plain site and not hiding it in pork. Who can't respect that approach? Not saying he won't eventually. Just not had time to try.

Pork is dishonest to the American people and I feel it should be illegal. However, we are not talking about that now are we! Damn I wish I had the time to go back through all the threads about how D.T. May or may not accept the election results because many who trashed him are now acting out under the same light. It's both hilarious and disappointing in the same thought.

My advice is to grab your boot straps because he is going to own you for 4yrs. Many are going to be fixed on everything he does and every move he makes. Might as well call him the antichrist! He now owns you.

Harley, can't say we agree on a lot, but there is some good advice here. It is what it is, deal with it.

Can you say honestly though that he sounds like an intelligent individual? I mean, is there a better meter of a mans intellect than his own words?
(01-26-2017, 01:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Harley, can't say we agree on a lot, but there is some good advice here. It is what it is, deal with it.

Can you say honestly though that he sounds like an intelligent individual? I mean, is there a better meter of a mans intellect than his own words?

All I can say is that the old saying, "actions speak louder than words," applies here. May not be right but like you said, "it is what it is."

(01-26-2017, 01:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: All I can say is that the old saying, "actions speak louder than words," applies here. May not be right but like you said, "it is what it is."

Fair enough. Hope this 'sea of love' angle he's playing up works out.

Personally, I respect people who have done things to earn my respect. He's done nothing, absolutely nothing, in his life to deserve my respect. Unfortunately there are many others like me out there. If he could express himself like a man that earned that power rather than had it handed to him, he'd be in a better spot.

Bigly
(01-26-2017, 02:00 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Bigly

I just learned that "bigly" is actually Great Orange Hope speak for "big league".

I'll still roll with "bigly" though.