Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Gleichschaltung?
(01-26-2017, 02:19 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I just learned that "bigly" is actually Great Orange Hope speak for "big league".

I'll still roll with "bigly" though.

I only used the term 'big league' as a child to distinguish my play from Barry Larkin. Outside of that juxtaposition, I conjure apt vocabulary when possible. Certainly when under the lights.

Regardless though. Not that hard to lift your fat ****, low T, self hating tongue and pronounce BIG LEAGUE correctly. But that's a lot to ask.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-26-2017, 02:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I only used the term 'big league' as a child to distinguish my play from Barry Larkin. Outside of those juxtapositions, I've conjured apt vocabulary.

Regardless though. Not that hard to lift your fat ****, low T, self hating tongue and pronounce BIG LEAGUE correctly. But that's a lot to ask.
I only used the term, when asking for the bubblegum, in the pouch.

But yeah...
The chump-stain should get a lingual coach, or something.
Maybe the golden spoon caused the speech impediment ?
You know... the one he used for the cocaine that rotted his sinus cavity.
I'm just wondering what the origin of the lemon-face family trait is....
(01-26-2017, 02:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I only used the term, when asking for the bubblegum, in the pouch.

But yeah...
The chump-stain should get a lingual coach, or something.
Maybe the golden spoon caused the speech impediment ?
You know... the one he used for the cocaine that rotted his sinus cavity.
I'm just wondering what the origin of the lemon-face family trait is....

Hey. I'm not bashing the lemon party stuff he's into. Everyone here can just go to their site and see it for themselves.

I will say though, that I had a thing going on recently that got cleared up quickly by switching from whiskeys to vodka lemonades. Very refreshing.

Bigly bigly refreshing. Some have said the most refreshing ever.

I disagree.
didnt he say that mexico would pay the wall? and here we are, probably going to have our taxes increased to pay for it (while the rich get their tax cuts)

but hey, he's doing what he said he would (kind of at least)
People suck
(01-26-2017, 09:55 AM)Griever Wrote: didnt he say that mexico would pay the wall? and here we are, probably going to have our taxes increased to pay for it (while the rich get their tax cuts)

Heard him this morning say he never said they'd pay for it up front, or at the start.  Just that "they will pay for it".  Somehow.  He siad it be a ver complicated way, but they will pay for it.

He said.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-26-2017, 09:55 AM)Griever Wrote: didnt he say that mexico would pay the wall? and here we are, probably going to have our taxes increased to pay for it (while the rich get their tax cuts)

surely you wont mind 12-50 billion of your tax increase going to pay for a wall that will encourage more people to pay more to drug cartels for border access?
(01-26-2017, 10:18 AM)Benton Wrote: surely you wont mind 12-50 billion of your tax increase going to pay for a wall that will encourage more people to pay more to drug cartels for border access?

This is the issue. If the demand is high enough no wall is keeping them out. The cartels build god damn submarines to get drugs across borders you think a wall will stop them? There are already tunnels, they will just build better more sophisticated systems to get people under the wall. It's a red herring. I'd rather give Mexico the 15 Billion to improve their country and make people want to stay. As long as their country is run by cartels and lacking jobs they will come no matter what we do.

He said they will reimburse us but we will be paying for it initially. When Muir tried pinning him down on specifics he sounded like an un-polished politician attempting to sound like a real politician providing no answers.

Mexico has plainly said they won't pay for the wall. I guess Trump is gonna stick his tiny red white and blue fist down their throat and rupture their internal organs with democracy if they refuse. Cause we're Merica!
(01-25-2017, 05:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think you can hand Johnson to Hillary.

Back in the day I would have handed Johnson to Hillary.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

He said they will reimburse us but we will be paying for it initially. When Muir tried pinning him down on specifics he sounded like an un-polished politician attempting to sound like a real politician providing no answers.

Mexico has plainly said they won't pay for the wall. I guess Trump is gonna stick his tiny red white and blue fist down their throat and rupture their internal organs with democracy if they refuse. Cause we're Merica!
(01-26-2017, 02:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Back in the day I would have handed Johnson to Hillary.
That's deplorable.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-26-2017, 02:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He said they will reimburse us but we will be paying for it initially. When Muir tried pinning him down on specifics he sounded like an un-polished politician attempting to sound like a real politician providing no answers.

his baby hands can fit in tight spaces
People suck
Trump is going to accidentally make us weaker in the world. While in Trump world we are getting stronger.

Pulling out of NAFTA doesn't mean it crumbles it means they have a chance to modernize the deal and another country will reap the rewards left by the giant void of the USA pulling out. We live in a global society no matter how much Trump and all his anti-patriots want to try to resist it.

Other countries are going to feel the need to become more independent because America won't have their back. I hope our allies build up their militarily and defense systems making it a more balanced world while taking away a lot of the USA's power. Next time our ass backwards society elects another incompetent they will be more independent from our BS and able to stand up to him. It sent way to many ripples across the world just because one nation failed to handle their obligation to democracy and elect a responsible and fit leader.

Eventually if we ever get out of this funk we would be able to cut our military budget and spend more on our own problems.
(01-26-2017, 02:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He said they will reimburse us but we will be paying for it initially. When Muir tried pinning him down on specifics he sounded like an un-polished politician attempting to sound like a real politician providing no answers.

The Mexican president cancelled his meeting with Trump today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-25-2017, 11:10 PM)Benton Wrote: Appalling partisanship aside,

Hell, I'm just trying to fit in.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-26-2017, 02:26 PM)jason Wrote: The Mexican president cancelled his meeting with Trump today.

Good for him.

Just because America elected a bully doesn't mean the rest of the world has to become spineless. He has his own problems and own people to worry about without the Trump sideshow.
(01-26-2017, 02:26 PM)jason Wrote: The Mexican president cancelled his meeting with Trump today.

I'm sure he did. Only move he could possibly make.
(01-26-2017, 12:59 PM)Au165 Wrote: This is the issue. If the demand is high enough no wall is keeping them out. The cartels build god damn submarines to get drugs across borders you think a wall will stop them? There are already tunnels, they will just build better more sophisticated systems to get people under the wall. It's a red herring. I'd rather give Mexico the 15 Billion to improve their country and make people want to stay. As long as their country is run by cartels and lacking jobs they will come no matter what we do.

My brother and his family go to Reynosa every year with their church to build houses for people who need them. It's a pretty violent city controlled by drug cartels. The people don't have any way of opposing them, so the cartels do what they want. It's a pretty rough place, and I can only see those people getting stronger going this direction as they'll have more money and more control over who comes and goes.

(01-26-2017, 02:06 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He said they will reimburse us but we will be paying for it initially. When Muir tried pinning him down on specifics he sounded like an un-polished politician attempting to sound like a real politician providing no answers.

I assume he plans on "making them pay for it" by cutting off the $400ish million we  give them each year in economic and military aide. Which is a hugely dumb idea.

Sure, it will allow him to say he's "making" them pay for it, but a big chunk of that money goes to Mexico because we've got a giant border and they don't have the resources to defend/patrol it for us. If we cut off that aide, I imagine one of the first things Mexico does is end their patrols along the border (because why should they give a crap if people go north and send money home).
(01-26-2017, 03:18 PM)Benton Wrote: My brother and his family go to Reynosa every year with their church to build houses for people who need them. It's a pretty violent city controlled by drug cartels. The people don't have any way of opposing them, so the cartels do what they want. It's a pretty rough place, and I can only see those people getting stronger going this direction as they'll have more money and more control over who comes and goes.

I assume he plans on "making them pay for it" by cutting off the $400ish million we  give them each year in economic and military aide. Which is a hugely dumb idea.

Sure, it will allow him to say he's "making" them pay for it, but a big chunk of that money goes to Mexico because we've got a giant border and they don't have the resources to defend/patrol it for us. If we cut off that aide, I imagine one of the first things Mexico does is end their patrols along the border (because why should they give a crap if people go north and send money home).

While it would be stupid Trump is all about cosmetics and I'm sure he would have no problem going that route. It would make him look good to his followers and that's all that matters. Not the meat and potatoes of his decision just the way it looks on paper.

It makes more sense to me to help build them up not try to isolate ourselves from Mexico. We are all on this world and continent together and there is no going back from that. Our continent would be a pretty great place compared to the rest of the world if Canada, Mexico and USA would all be prosperous. Maybe that's just a dream but we'd all be stronger if we could help pull each other up.
(01-26-2017, 02:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm sure he did. Only move he could possibly make.
Of course Trump claims that it was a mutual cancellation.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021