Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn, Dre and WJ
(10-16-2019, 08:23 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Seems that ZT stated that Glenn has cleared the league concussion protocol.

Additionally; he apparently has ruled out Dre (knee) and WJ (shoulder) for week 7.

Dennard is cleared to practice.

Does any of this matter at this point?

Glenn clearing protocol at week 7 is interesting...

Thoughts?

I'm just waiting for it...
Bengals get their key players back over the next month but it will take a few weeks for them to start clicking...
Bengals end up going 0-10 but winning 4 of their last 6 (NYJ, MIA, and 2 of 3 against CLE and PIT).
It gives false hope that the team just needed more time to start rolling and they go into 2020 with basically the same roster as 2019.

Shocked

EDIT - Nevermind. Reports now that Glenn isn't at practice and got into a dispute with a member of the staff for trying to rush him back from concussion. Supposedly Glenn then told coaches to cut him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 03:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea I posted this under the return thread. It is not a good look, but is interesting based on how long he was out. I'd be curious if his behavior away from the team mirrored how he portrayed his symptoms while around the team. 

Also fun to note....

My bad , big picture it helps the tank this season and the guy wasn’t going to be on the team next season with Williams as the future LT.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 09:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: we don't have younger for that position... Andre smith and John Jerry are older lol...

Williams is hurt.

(10-17-2019, 10:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals don't have any youngsters at OT. If they don't play Glenn, it would end up being Andre Smith or John Jerry.
Unless you are saying you'd rather see Alex Redmond at LT?

Yeah, guess I really didn't think that response through. I was referring to the team as a whole.

(10-17-2019, 10:23 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Technically, Jonah is on PUP, so he's technically eligible to come back for Game 7 if he were actually ready to do so.

Wait... It seems it was a well thought out response after all?  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote