Willis and Mcrae?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
God Bless Dalton out there.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:28 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: God Bless Dalton out there.

I'm not worried like everyone is; he'll be perfectly fine.

Just watch.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Trayveon as well, Tate is doubtful.

So for inactives:

- Glenn
- Tate
- Williams
- Green
- Dolegala

Then...

Willis and Mcrae?

Carter?
Reply/Quote

So for inactives:

- Glenn
- Tate
- Williams
- Green
- Dolegala

Then...

Willis and Mcrae?

Which Willis? But I'm with you on the Andy concern. He's never been hurt because of a sack in his NFL career.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Man Glenn must be concussed REALLY bad to miss this much time.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not worried like everyone is; he'll be perfectly fine.

Just watch.

I so hope you are right!! 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:30 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Carter?

I'd agree with that, take Mcrae out.

(09-06-2019, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Which Willis? But I'm with you on the Andy concern. He's never been hurt because of a sack in his NFL career.

Bingo.

Trust me, 2 sacks or less on Sunday. Watch Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Which Willis? But I'm with you on the Andy concern. He's never been hurt because of a sack in his NFL career.

I'm going to assume Jordan since Damion is supposed to start. 
Reply/Quote

So for inactives:

- Glenn
- Tate
- Williams
- Green
- Dolegala

Then...

Willis and Mcrae?

Wren and probably one of the waiver claims
Reply/Quote
Haha Smith and Hart versus Clowney and Anash that should be fun to watch. Hobson wrote a huge fluff piece on the offensive line making them seem great if any body wants to feel better.
Reply/Quote
Not great for us but I'm glad we take concussion protocol seriously unlike the Steelers who put Ben in even if he has a concussion.

Reply/Quote
Shrugs.

They tried to replace Glenn. So I can't be mad they are in this position. The concern for Dalton is the hate he's going to receive for not being able to handle the constant pressure with no run game.

Glenn hasn't played a full season in so long it's hard to imagine him making most of the starts this year. I'm betting Andre Smith will start more at LT.

But again, I can't complain about the situation they find themselves in (Andre Smith starting at LT). They did know Glenn was unreliable.

The problem is Tate's setback. That's damning.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'd agree with that, take Mcrae out.

Bingo.

Trust me, 2 sacks or less on Sunday. Watch Wink

Sacks are a great stat, but do not tell the entire story of influencing a QB's progressions, throws, etc. (Obvious, I know)

I'm sure ZT is well aware going into Sunday and everyone (including their Mothers) have stated Seattle's front is going to mow ours down. I'm sure ZT is going to 'try' to neutralize or slow them down in some way.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Ansah is overrated Clowney has always been known too be lazy and take plays off so he held out most of training camp with a new scheme he's supposed to miraculously be better. Houston had too pay 7 million to even get a 3rd for him.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 05:50 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ansah is overrated Clowney has always been known too be lazy and take plays off so he held out most of training camp with a new scheme he's supposed to miraculously be better. Houston had too pay 7 million to even get a 3rd for him.

The knock on Ansah is weak against the run, so I say run right at him
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

I dunno, he got beat down pretty bad against Buffalo a couple years ago....they had to help him off the field once or twice. I'd think we'll try to run though, and get some help from backs and TEs here and there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Fun fact. Last time we faced Ansah he sacked Dalton 3 times.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I'm going to assume Jordan since Damion is supposed to start. 

We must learn to say D-Will or J-Will. Saying Willis is sorta like saying Johnson a few years back. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 05:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Shrugs.

They tried to replace Glenn. So I can't be mad they are in this position. The concern for Dalton is the hate he's going to receive for not being able to handle the constant pressure with no run game.

Glenn hasn't played a full season in so long it's hard to imagine him making most of the starts this year. I'm betting Andre Smith will start more at LT.

But again, I can't complain about the situation they find themselves in (Andre Smith starting at LT). They did know Glenn was unreliable.

The problem is Tate's setback. That's damning.

Seattle has a pretty bad run defense or atleast they did last year. We should be able to run the ball for 4.5 ypc at least.
Reply/Quote