Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glenn and Green won't play in London, Dennard Doubtful
Interesting that Dennard is injured again:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/24/cordy-glenn-a-j-green-wont-play-in-london/
Reply/Quote
Not shocked. He just came back from injury and they had him starting on defense and playing special teams.
Reply/Quote
Florio is a wanker.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 03:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interesting that Dennard is injured again:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/24/cordy-glenn-a-j-green-wont-play-in-london/

"Interesting" is not how I'd describe it.

I'd go for  Hilarious
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How many practices did Glenn go through?

Now he has a new injury and is being listed with a shoulder.

Dude is just stealing money at this point.

He has a 9.25 million dollar cap hit. So I can't say I blame him.

I questioned the health and longevity of the 340+ lbs professional athlete with one kidney and recent injury history when we first traded for him.
Reply/Quote
Green looking everywhere at dead cats thinking "i'm good". Ninja

That's not saying he is "milking it". It's just putting a example in front of his eyes (Dennard), of what rushing back can lead to.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 11:31 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Green looking everywhere at dead cats thinking "i'm good".  Ninja

That's not saying he is "milking it". It's just putting a example in front of his eyes (Dennard), of what rushing back can lead to.
Anyone remotely capable of winning games for us appears to suddenly be not interested in playing.  Oh wait.. We still have Geno, Andy and Boyd..  Don't be too disappointed if all 3 appear on the injury list by next week. I'm sure Mixon is scheduled for an injury as well before its all said and done.   Maybe Hubbard and Bates are on the schedule as well.  

And now back to your regularly scheduled injuries..

We interrupt your regularly scheduled game to announce no Bengals player has been injured since two minutes ago.. Now THAT would be breaking news! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 10:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How many practices did Glenn go through?

Now he has a new injury and is being listed with a shoulder.

Dude is just stealing money at this point.

He has a 9.25 million dollar cap hit. So I can't say I blame him.

I questioned the health and longevity of the 340+ lbs professional athlete with one kidney and recent injury history when we first traded for him.

The injury report has been changed back to concussion.  Two players listed below him both have shoulder injuries.  Whoever entered the information probably just made a mistake which was corrected later.
Reply/Quote
Why do people care if Glenn or Green play at this point?
The Bengals aren't making the playoffs with 7 losses already. Green and Glenn are not going to turn this team into an undefeated team the rest of the way.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:22 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Why do people care if Glenn or Green play at this point?
The Bengals aren't making the playoffs with 7 losses already. Green and Glenn are not going to turn this team into an undefeated team the rest of the way.

Yeah...it's pretty inconsequential. Green has the chance to hurt the draft status.

Winning 3-4 games could push us to drafting 5th.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 11:58 AM)pally Wrote:

Loser

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 03:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interesting that Dennard is injured again:

Just going to make our win this Sunday all the more impressive.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Wow. Just wow. 

Hard to have any respect for this guy at all. I hope other teams are paying attention. He doesn't even deserve the league minimum.
Reply/Quote

If the Bengals' team physician and the independent neurologist cleared Glenn of the concussion protocol, why did they still list him on the injury report and why hasn't he been cleared to play in a game?  If he hasn't been cleared to play, is he back in the concussion protocol?
Reply/Quote
How many snaps did Dennard get with our quick 3 and out defense last week....
Reply/Quote

The risk for Taylor is that he's going to look like a patsy in this all.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If the Bengals' team physician and the independent neurologist cleared Glenn of the concussion protocol, why did they still list him on the injury report and why hasn't he been cleared to play in a game?  If he hasn't been cleared to play, is he back in the concussion protocol?

Far as I know he is cleared to play and they probably have to give a reason as to why he isn’t playing ? He missed meetings prior to the Pittsburgh game even if he is injured he can still attend meetings. Dave Lapman was on the radio with Lance McAlister a few days ago and basically hinted that Glenn just dosent want to play. He said there were concerns when they traded for him in Buffalo about his desire to play. He also said there was something wrong with Glenn’s eye and Glenn is saying it was a from the concussion and the Bengals and doctors said there’s nothing wrong or it didn’t happen from the concussion. Definitely more stuff going on behind the scenes we don’t know about.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:10 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Wow. Just wow. 

Hard to have any respect for this guy at all. I hope other teams are paying attention. He doesn't even deserve the league minimum.

I have a feeling he's going to be awfully surprised at the lack of suitors if he does get cut/waived.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:41 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Far as I know he is cleared to play and they probably have to give a reason as to why he isn’t playing ? He missed meetings prior to the Pittsburgh game even if he is injured he can still attend meetings. Dave Lapman was on the radio with Lance McAlister a few days ago and basically hinted that Glenn just dosent want to play. He said there were concerns when they traded for him in Buffalo about his desire to play. He also said there was something wrong with Glenn’s eye and Glenn is saying it was a from the concussion and the Bengals and doctors said there’s nothing wrong or it didn’t happen from the concussion. Definitely more stuff going on behind the scenes we don’t know about.

If a player is cleared of the concussion protocol that means the concussion is resolved and they are no longer injured.  The Bengals shouldn't list a player on the injury report if he is no longer injured and cleared to play in a game.  If he refuses to play that's different than being injured.  If he refuses to play after being cleared they should suspend and fine him like they did last week.  But, this week he is on the injury list again for a concussion he should no longer be suffering from since he has been cleared of the concussion protocol and was limited in practice even though he should be a full participant if he has been cleared.  Again, if he has been cleared then he shouldn't be on the injury list and he shouldn't be listed as limited practice.

But, I wanted pally's input on this if possible.
Reply/Quote