Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glenn still under concussion protocol
Either this guy is a big malingerer (literally and figuratively), or he's actually dead.

Either way, he probably shouldn't be playing any more football.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm convinced he is just honestly too stupid to pass the concussion tests.

Another thought, he probably doesn't want to go out with the rest of that garbage line and put bad tape on film.... He is probably thinking "If I can just hold out this year, some team will be desperate enough to sign me for a few mil"
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 09:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm convinced he is just honestly too stupid to pass the concussion tests.

Another thought, he probably doesn't want to go out with the rest of that garbage line and put bad tape on film.... He is probably thinking "If I can just hold out this year, some team will be desperate enough to sign me for a few mil"

yes, this  is getting weird...we need to "cut the cord" no pun intended
Reply/Quote
I could swear I saw a tweet today from someone who said that Taylor didn't expect Glenn to be back this season. Was I imagining it?
Reply/Quote
We will be fine. Put sample in at left tackle. He was the best blocker in the draft. Problem solved
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:33 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I could swear I saw a tweet today from someone who said that Taylor didn't expect Glenn to be back this season. Was I imagining it?

My bad. I read it wrong. It was a tweet from Hobson where he said Taylor DOES expect Glenn to be back this season. Belay my last. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:00 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yes, this  is getting weird...we need to "cut the cord" no pun intended

You mean like Buffalo did, when they pushed him off onto us??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 01:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Either this guy is a big malingerer (literally and figuratively), or he's actually dead.

Either way, he probably shouldn't be playing any more football.

Usually takes 7-10 days to recover. So either he is not doing what’s recommended by the Drs for recovery, or there’s something majorly wrong, or he’s milking the hell out of it. I feel guilty for writing the milking part, but some people will do that and it is a reality. If he’s trying to ride out the season, that’s a huge career mistake because no team will want a guy who was out this long due to concerns either about his health or ethics.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 08:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Usually takes 7-10 days to recover. So either he is not doing what’s recommended by the Drs for recovery, or there’s something majorly wrong, or he’s milking the hell out of it. I feel guilty for writing the milking part, but some people will do that and it is a reality. If he’s trying to ride out the season, that’s a huge career mistake because no team will want a guy who was out this long due to concerns either about his health or ethics.

Post concussion syndrome can last months. The former race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr missed 5 months of races because of them. There are some fascinating interviews with him discussing the problems he had.

DE Kerry Wynn has missed 2 games already with a concussion. He returned to practice Wednesday and was out again on Thursday.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m convinced that Glenn doesn’t want to play for us and is using his concussion as a way to possibly get released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 04:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I’m convinced that Glenn doesn’t want to play for us and is using his concussion as a way to possibly get released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get's cut by Bengals..  "It's a miracle!  The headaches have stopped."   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 05:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Get's cut by Bengals..  "It's a miracle!  The headaches have stopped."   Ninja

Like Grandpa on Willy Wonka.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 05:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Like Grandpa on Willy Wonka.

Funny you say that.  As I always imagine Grampahol from here on the boards, in that same sort of light.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny you say that.  As I always imagine Grampahol from here on the boards, in that same sort of light.

That is awesome because that is who I picture him as as well! That is some funny stuff!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Funny you say that.  As I always imagine Grampahol from here on the boards, in that same sort of light.

HEY! I have nothing in common with a chocolate factory magnate other than I like chocolate.. 

On the matter of Cordy Glenn.. It would appear concussions are the latest method of taking extended paid vacations and really have little if anything to do with actual head injuries. You would think someone "suffering" from this kind of long term effects would just call it quits, but not good ol Cordy Glenn..Nosireee! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why do I feel like I’m going to keep seeing this thread title in Jungle Noise for a long time. Almost expect to see it now.
Reply/Quote
Cut him. He couldn't block speed rushers or block for the run anyway.
Reply/Quote