Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn suspended one game by the team....
(10-18-2019, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it was.  It was exactly the type of move that fans had been screaming for.

But I am sure everyone will forget that and start trashing Mike Brown for it.

You could bash my head in with a lead pipe.

My answer before and after would be... trading a top notch pick for, and paying a top notch contract to, a 340lbs "athlete" with one kidney and a recent history of injuries... is a bad god damn idea.

Nobody was begging Mike Brown to risk it all on the biggest injury risk tackle in the league.

Exhibit 35f.2.4 of why Tobin (jr and sr) needs to be fired.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2019, 11:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Profootballtalk had an interview with Florio...and a guest...talking AJ Green. And this is all speculation, but they said that Green doesn't want to play until he's traded, but it's mutual with the Bengals not wanting him to play to avoid him getting injured.

I would normally say this was likely not true...but AJ did not practice this week. Last week he was atleast jogging and doing some activities.

Seems like there might be some smoke to this fire, but time will tell.

I hope that it isn't true. It does seem like over the last week that the trajectory AJ Green was on to play again here may have changed. It's really surprising he didn't practice this week.

Meh, Florio.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 02:17 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You could bash my head in with a lead pipe.

My answer before and after would be... trading a top notch pick for, and paying a top notch contract to, a 340lbs "athlete" with one kidney and a recent history of injuries... is a bad god damn idea.

Nobody was begging Mike Brown to risk it all on the biggest injury risk tackle in the league.

Exhibit 35f.2.4 of why Tobin (jr and sr) needs to be fired.

Oh...some people criticized the move at the time. We were countered that we were negative...and we complain that the Bengals never move moves...and here is a move and we're not happy.

Although, I guess that good Tackle options likely aren't going to be traded in the NFL for less than a kings ransom.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 07:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: Meh, Florio.

Meh, Florio is right, but i can kinda see this. If the team has already let AJ know they intend on trading him then its probably in the best interest of both sides to try and deal him without him seeing the field. That way he can report to his new team healthy and unscathed.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Meh, Florio is right, but i can kinda see this. If the team has already let AJ know they intend on trading him then its probably in the best interest of both sides to try and deal him without him seeing the field. That way he can report to his new team healthy and unscathed.

Oh yeah, I agree if they are indeed trading him.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:07 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh yeah, I agree if they are indeed trading him.

I feel like they aren't going to.
Reply/Quote