Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn will start & Tate cleared
A tale of 2 concussions....

16 weeks after suffering a self-reported concussion Cordy Glenn will return to the starting lineup.

1 week after suffering a scarily dangerous hit that resulted in him being strapped to a backboard and a trip to a hospital Tate has cleared concussion protocol and will be available to play on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Tate also has neck issues I thought?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 02:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Tate also has neck issues I thought?

probly was cleared from that as well
Reply/Quote
Glenn will not last the game. I'm taking bets.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great to hear on Tate. I just have no confidence in Glenn, hope he proves me wrong.
Reply/Quote
Well, Finley will have a better offensive line with Glenn in. I'm not a big fan of Glenn at all. In fact, he's not that good but he is much better than what is out there.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
My guess is, Tate never had a concussion, just the neck strain, but was put in the protocol as a precaution.
Reply/Quote
Very happy for Tate. There have not been a lot of bright spots this season, but he is one of them.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 05:17 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: My guess is, Tate never had a concussion, just the neck strain, but was put in the protocol as a precaution.

This.

They seemed like they were being really over-cautious considering the guy tried to get up multiple times and they refused to let him. He was never unconscious, he never couldn't move his limbs. It just looked scary, so they treated it as scary.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 10:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It just looked scary, so they treated it as scary.

Like a fat chick rolling in flour. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Glenn returns...plays 57 snaps...and grades: 51.2

Yeah...that's what we were missing. :-)
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
LOL. See previous post.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote