Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glimpse of AJ Green
I saw him being interviewed before the game.  Didn't get to hear it because I was in a restaurant and they didn't have the sound up.  Should they have had him flip the coin at midfield?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 03:11 PM)Roland Wrote: Four drops and at least half a dozen other plays that probably didn't get counted as drops because he wasn't paying attention.  There's nothing wrong with Green that he can't correct but I don't think there's any question that he didn't play up to his own standards this season.

His standards being an elite top 5 WR? No, he didn’t. But he wasn’t nearly as bad as some are making it seem. 75 Rec, 1078 Yds, & 8 TD. Considering he was the offense for most of the season that’s not bad.

I don’t think anyone had a particularly good year. Geno probably had the best season with 9 sacks, but he also disappeared for long stretches at a time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Was the Atkins player (DT) on Georgia related to Geno? He even wore 97
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 09:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Was the Atkins player (DT) on Georgia related to Geno? He even wore 97

Think it’s his brother.

Reply/Quote
Let me feed the 'everyone hates us' frenzy....

Hines Ward, former Georgia receiver, was not only shown but also interviewed on camera just prior to the game.

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 10:23 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They were about to cut over to him and Atkins, but the hot dog guy handed Atkins' hotdogs to AJ to pass them over.... and he dropped them. Ninja

I hereby nominate this post to the HOF!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 09:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Was the Atkins player (DT) on Georgia related to Geno?  He even wore 97

Pretty sure they're not related.

http://www.georgiadogs.com/news/2016/9/29/A_Quick_Chat_With_John_Atkins.aspx

Atkins: I want to play with Geno (former Georgia star defensive tackle Geno Atkins, a four-time Pro Bowl player for the Cincinnati Bengals). Everybody thinks that's my brother for some reason, so I want to play with Geno.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote