Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill.
(09-25-2017, 11:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Liberals told you that other liberals don't call Republicans racist?

That they didn't use that as a fallback when people disagreed with Obama.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-24-2017, 02:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, the fact your insurance doesn't have coverage caps, covers pre-existing conditions, and is required to cover preventative care indicates you don't have any idea what you're talking about as usual. Because without those three things your insurance would most definitely be worse.

Please explain how Obamacare killed your former insurance.

LOL

My old insurance had all those things, now I have a deductible that went from $500 per individual to $2000. Family went from $1000 deductible to $10,000.

Simply, I pay more in premiums, higher deductible so worse by far financially. The middle class is paying for those who get subsidies and the middle class now work 2 jobs to pay for insurance while the subsidy people sit on their rear end and get money from them.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(09-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

My old insurance had all those things, now I have a deductible that went from $500 per individual to $2000. Family went from $1000 deductible to $10,000.

Simply, I pay more in premiums, higher deductible so worse by far financially. The middle class is paying for those who get subsidies and the middle class now work 2 jobs to pay for insurance while the subsidy people sit on their rear end and get money from them.

Your old plan?

So what's the difference between your old plan and your new plan? Everything is the same except your deductibles increased? Because that seems very odd? If your family deductible went up 900% why don't you find a better plan?

Also, insurance plans have individual deductibles for individual plans and family deductibles for family plans. How is it your plan has deductibles for individuals and for the family? I have a family plan therefore a family deductible.

I started a new job this past March and I now see a lot of patients with Medicaid and some with Obamacare policies. I know which policies every patient has because it is listed on their chart along with their occupation. I can tell you the vast majority of these people have jobs. They are not sitting on their rears while you and I give them our money. The problem is they have shitty jobs with shitty pay and even shittier benefits. In addition to their shitty jobs they get shit on by others who claim all they do is sit on their rears.
(09-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

The bulk of our healthcare is already subsidized. Medicare/Medicaid aside, employer-based healthcare got something like $300 billion in annual subsidies pre-ACA. It has a tax free option to employees, but a refundable business expense to employers.

Personally, I've been pretty happy. My company stopped increasing what I was getting charged a few years ago after a steady climb year after year. This is the first year my monthly fee went up, about $30 or so.