Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Bengals, Beat The Browns
On the grand scale of things we don’t actually get many Bengals games in our lifetime

Enjoy this shit.

These seasons are fun whether we are good or bad because we follow these guys from camp and get to see how they develop.

Root for Trey H, root for our young offensive weapons to finally get their number called more often. Should be a fun game.

And ironically i bet you we win this one. When there’s no pressure at all dudes tend to play loose and pretty well
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, crazy talk. Plus saying Chase is just a speedster sure is an insult. Dude can do everything except run the ball like Deebo it seems
which we have tried and teams are on to. Chase has incredible balance, quicks, deep speed, amazing body adjustment and is the most
physical WR in the league besides Deebo IMO. He still reminds me of Steve Smith, the dude that used to be on the Panthers, but Ja'Marr
is bigger with better balance.

Tee is a good, big WR that uses his length well and is great on the sideline and runs great routes for a big WR. But he is not near as 
special of a WR as Ja'Marr is and he is banged up a ton.

Chase can't run the ball like Deebo for two reasons. He's not quite as strong--Deebo is THICK--and the Bengals blocking on the edge is atrocious. 

Not being as strong as Deebo isn't an issue, the blocking is.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 12:19 PM)Nepa Wrote: I agree Kevin. For those prioritizing draft picks, we are not talking about moving into the top five or top ten. We are talking about moving from 17th (assuming the Steelers are eliminated and Bengals win) to realistically perhaps 14th or 15th if the Bengals lose and most other games break favorably. This is the result of the fact that the Bengals lose all the draft tiebreakers, since the Bengals had the strongest SOS.  (I know the Bengals mathematically could get to 13, but that seems very unlikely.)

There is so much variety available when you draft in the teens to address the Bengals many needs that a few slots won't make much of a difference, if at all. But it would be big for the Bengals and fan's psyche to end with at least one win in the AFCN and a winning record. It would be especially deflating all off-season to know the Bengals lost to the Browns backups and at home.

I understand the point of view of those who've moved on to the draft once the Bengals were eliminated. But this is the Cleveland Browns we are talking about and the chance to avoid a 0-6 division record and losing season. And at home.

Right.  Let's add this.  The Bengals sell tickets for 8 regular season games in Cincinnati a year on an average.  Sell Tickets.  So people Buy Tickets.  One of the biggest games since 1970 to now is a Cleveland at Cincinnati Ticket.   So This is a Home Game and THIS is Cleveland in Cincinnati.  To those that consider the season over, they are wrong. WIN THIS GAME.....BEAT CLEVELAND. ....After this game the season is over for Bengals, not before....Bengals can have a winning season, avoid being swept in AFC North, and Beat rival Cleveland all in one game.  GO FOR IT....BEAT CLEVEAND....GIVE THE JUNGLE FANS A WIN, THEY PAID GOOD MONEY FOR IT. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote