Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Denver, Beat Browns Thursday Night
Denver is injured, Browns are injured. You take Chubb, Mayfield, Beckham out and Browns don't look so hot. Plus Brown Defense has gone way downhill lately, maybe injuries there. So I hope Denver lays a LOSS on Browns while Browns are so injured. Just as I always hope Steelers and Ravens lose, I sure as heck wasn't getting into this years Browns hype of their new greatness. I hope Denver lays a LOSS on them in THE STANDINGS, because that loss lasts all season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
If i say this everyone has to agree not to kill me….

There are multiple Browns i love as football players

I totally understand we need them to lose but……
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Denver looked bad
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Bengals fans end up hoping for Baker to get back in the lineup.
Reply/Quote
Denver didn’t show up the whole first half. Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Browns got out with a 17 to 14 win, thanks in large part to Johnson who rushed for over 100 yards and ran out the clock the last 3 or 4 minutes, as he replaced Chubb and others injured at RB. Denver QB Bridgewater is behind just an awful O Line and has the same problems Bengals have had the last 4 years in No Blocking. Denver needs a rebuild of their O Line and they need to draft a Franchise QB because even if he had blocking, Bridgewater stinks. Something to remember if we play Denver. Their O Line and QB aren't very good. Beware of Browns O Line and their running game Bengals, because Browns can run no matter who the RB is. Johnson gained over 100 yards as he controlled the game. I would say Browns D bounced back, except Denver offense is pretty bad.

So Browns move up to 4-3 and not fall to 3-4. With all their injuries which are many, they stay in the play-off race. Bad News for Bengals

So Browns got the win against Denver who lost 4th game in a row and maybe need a high draft pick for QB and some Blockers in the Draft. Keenum was OK, but lets not rave about 17 points scored, this game was won by Browns O Line and their deep stable of Running Backs down to 3rd or 4th string Johnson. With Steelers quickly improving, this is going to be a tough Division. Denver was no help last night to Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I only watched a little bit of the game, but I think we can beat both teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 12:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I only watched a little bit of the game, but I think we can beat both teams.

For the most part, I agree.  I had a hard time deciding weather Cleveland's OL was just great, or Denver's Defense was just impotent.  My final verdict was that Denver's defense just isn't very good at stopping the run.  I think that the Bengals will match up well with the Browns, and would likely roll over the Broncos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 01:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For the most part, I agree.  I had a hard time deciding weather Cleveland's OL was just great, or Denver's Defense was just impotent.  My final verdict was that Denver's defense just isn't very good at stopping the run.  I think that the Bengals will match up well with the Browns, and would likely roll over the Broncos.

Even with a backup right tackle the Browns line is still one of the best in the NFL. They might be a team closer to .500 this year but they have the talent to ruin the season for other teams.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote