Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Packers
Look awful. Nuff said. Looks like we aren't going anywhere this year.
Reply/Quote
Your Defense most likely will be your downfall this season. The 49ers and Rams are the two worst O's in the league, the Bears are average at best, and the Seahawks back when you guys played em didn't even have an offense. So your 23rd ranking right now on D is probably several spots to high.

Your offense was shell shocked over Denver and they didn't wake up until the 4th qtr. Sunday. I think they'll be ok, I mean you have Rodgers. But to have a true chance you have to limit the time that D is on the field. Eddie Lacy has to get going !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Packers will still make the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Look awful. Nuff said. Looks like we aren't going anywhere this year.

The same smart guys that won the first 6 games are still there, so don't worry - they'll figure it out and get you in the Playoffs.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
shut up. They're 6-2 with their only losses coming against two teams with a combined 1 loss.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: shut up. They're 6-2 with their only losses coming against two teams with a combined 1 loss.

[Image: New_Lions_Logo.svg]

Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: shut up. They're 6-2 with their only losses coming against two teams with a combined 1 loss.

And now?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And now, 6-3 against 3 teams with a combined 8 losses.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Three losses in a row with this last one to the Lions (let me say that again.... THE LIONS) at HOME?!?!?!?!?!?!!

lol, and people were saying Rogers was the best QB this season. Puleeeez. He's not even worth the toilet paper Brady uses to wipe his ass on.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote

well thats changed a bit...
Reply/Quote
Season over. Oh well my fantasy football team is still doing well.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 05:09 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Season over. Oh well my fantasy football team is still doing well.

OHH HNOOOOO my team lost it's first home game to the Lions since 1991!  WAHHHHH!!!!!  It's all over!  And so on.  I honestly can't tell if you're being serious.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 05:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: OHH HNOOOOO my team lost it's first home game to the Lions since 1991!  WAHHHHH!!!!!  It's all over!  And so on.  I honestly can't tell if you're being serious.

I am serious! This Packer team is going nowhere.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:28 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I am serious! This Packer team is going nowhere.

Dont lose hope they are just streaky...

6 wins then
3 Losses

have they played the vikings yet? if not you can still control your destiny.

your #2 Seed hopes might be dwindling though
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:28 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I am serious! This Packer team is going nowhere.

A 6-3 team that is either going to win its division or get the first wild card is "going nowhere?"  Gee, I could see how you'd be upset.  As it stands your HOF-certain QB is going to have to find a way to magically beat the might NY Giants to actually progress in the playoffs!  Better blow that team up! Rolleyes

Man oh man, that team has had 2 losing seasons in the past 20+ years, replaced one HOF QB with another HOF QB, and all it takes is a 3-game losing streak to bring out the sorry people?  Ouch.  Were I not a Bengals fan, I'd drive both of us to the nearest bridge and jump!

Meh, I'm only giving you a hard time because I'll bet there is still a decent change Rodgers and company get hot, win the division, and go on a deep playoff run while Packers fans start saying things like "Man, I never doubted them for a second!"

BUT WAIT! Is it just me or did the Packers' losing streak start as soon as McDonalds started running that commercial with Mike Ditka in Packers attire?
Reply/Quote