Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills/Jets
(11-14-2015, 04:08 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Is that really major news worth commenting on or getting paid to write about?

NFL.com and ProFootballTalk mentioned it.

I guess nfl'com has a few colorblind reporters
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 07:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So the only discernible difference is the logo on the white helmets (green vs. blue).  That hain't so very different.  On a lighter note, minus the solid color uniforms, the Jets looked smashing in the kelly green.  Reminded me of the god-awful Boomer Esiason days!

I liked the kelly green.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: NFL.com and ProFootballTalk mentioned it.    

so now the nfl will have to have a pink month,a camoflauge month and a black and white month too?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 07:27 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: does this look like a buffalo to you

[Image: jets.jpg]

Wait, are you saying that NFL teams could all be the same color as long as the small logos on their helmets are different?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 10:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, are you saying that NFL teams could all be the same color as long as the small logos on their helmets are different?

except they arent the same color and never were. Its not the nfl's problem
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 07:27 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: does this look like a buffalo to you

[Image: jets.jpg]

Because it's just as easy to see the logo on the helmet as it is to see the logo you posted.

This is how i know you've never played football before.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: NFL.com and ProFootballTalk mentioned it.    

Apparently, twitter blew up with color blind people complaining.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because it's just as easy to see the logo on the helmet as it is to see the logo you posted.

It's as easy to see a logo on a computer screen as it is to see on the helmet of a guy who is on a TV screen and/or on a football field and off in the distance? 

Are we on the same planet here?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Apparently, twitter blew up with color blind people complaining.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M0777c327ac809eca70471847c8f9f...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Here is an image of what this looked like to a color blind person, but hey the helmets have logos, so who cares. Make every team where brownish grey!

Also, I played enough football to realize it's hard to see a logo on a helmet that is 30+ yards away, particularly if the guy isn't facing sideways for no reason.

[Image: 14COLORS1-master675.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because it's just as easy to see the logo on the helmet as it is to see the logo you posted.

Lol What the hell does playing football have to do with color blind issues?

Furthermore you dont have to have played a sport to know who's good and who isnt and get a majority of predictions right.
   I've never played with pads on  and it doesn't matter. I'm always in the top 3 in pickem contests and bowl pools etc. Sports isn't hard to understand. Having played it or not is meaningless 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's as easy to see a logo on a computer screen as it is to see on the helmet of a guy who is on a TV screen and/or on a football field and off in the distance? 

Are we on the same planet here?

My reply was wrought with sarcasm. Sitting in the comfort of my chair, with no defenders bearing down on me and approximately 10 guys running in different directions, it is infinitely easier to distinguish the Jets from the Bills. 

For a QB, in the heat of the aforementioned circumstances it's infinitely more difficult. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:58 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Lol What the hell does playing football have to do with color blind issues?

Furthermore you dont have to have played a sport to know who's good and who isnt and get a majority of predictions right.
   I've never played with pads on  and it doesn't matter. I'm always in the top 3 in pickem contests and bowl pools etc. Sports isn't hard to understand. Having played it or not is meaningless 

Wow...

"What the hell..." 
It's as simple as this; you claimed there shouldn't be a problem since the logos on the helmets were different. I explained to you why it was a problem. 

"I'm always in the top 3..."
I have a very hard time believing that one. My doubts will be proven correct at the conclusion of this NFL season. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow...

"What the hell..." 
It's as simple as this; you claimed there shouldn't be a problem since the logos on the helmets were different. I explained to you why it was a problem. 

"I'm always in the top 3..."
I have a very hard time believing that one. My doubts will be proven correct at the conclusion of this NFL season. 

in what way ? the typical fan will say its luck when someone gets something right and say you know nothing when you get something wrong.

look dude, I'm sorry,i'm not trying to be mean or get under your skin. People take emotionless text a little too personal at times.

the internet is a wondrous thing and I get to talk to strangers, with some male bonding sports talk and jokes miles away and the holidays are coming.
  lets not get nasty lol.

You will find as the season goes that I am more right than wrong.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 12:33 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: in what way ? the typical fan will say its luck when someone gets something right and say you know nothing when you get something wrong.

look dude, I'm sorry,i'm not trying to be mean or get under your skin. People take emotionless text a little too personal at times.

the internet is a wondrous thing and I get to talk to strangers, with some male bonding sports talk and jokes miles away and the holidays are coming.
  lets not get nasty lol.

You will find as the season goes that I am more right than wrong.

Oh don't worry. You're not getting under my skin. You may have misread my post. The quoted text is from your previous post, and i was answering that directly below it.

Like this; "You will find as the season..."
Another thing i have a hard time believing. Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 11:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here is an image of what this looked like to a color blind person, but hey the helmets have logos, so who cares.  Make every team where brownish grey!

Also, I played enough football to realize it's hard to see a logo on a helmet that is 30+ yards away, particularly if the guy isn't facing sideways for no reason.

[Image: 14COLORS1-master675.jpg]

That's crazy lol
Reply/Quote