Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Eli, go!
Dude....tuck the ball into your chest and just fall backwards.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Brady is not good if he can't release the ball in 2-3 seconds, take notes Bengals! lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
4th down...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Crap
Reply/Quote
Giants got HELD there! No flag?!?!
Reply/Quote
Brady cake walking it, he probably dreams of being allowed to use 4 downs every drive! Comon JPP, strip sack this guy.
Reply/Quote
In FG range..game over. Should have scored a TD, New York, New York! Kid hasn't missed all year. Too many mistakes on Giants side to win...
Reply/Quote
Unreal
Reply/Quote
Vintage Pats.

Respect.
Reply/Quote
they left too much damn time..

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lucky ass bastards

Reply/Quote
Tom Coughlin is an effing idiot, please. Dude should have run, throws 3 passes at the endzone. You have 2 jobs, score a TD, or run the clock out - foolish. It's not hindsight bias, Hue Jackson makes the same dumb moves.
Reply/Quote
Never want to see the Patriots win, but Giants deserved to lose.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep. Nobody to blame but Coughlin and his piss-poor clock management.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Runs out of bounds instead of lateraling it. At least they deserved it.
Reply/Quote
I really hate the pats
Reply/Quote
Some of the worst clock management in the history of the NFL there.

I just don't get it. Even if they score the TD, they need to go for 2 and if you give Tom Brady 2 minutes he'll still have a good shot at getting the TD to tie it up. Run to the 2 minute warning on first, run out of it to force NE's final TO on second, run on third to take another 35 seconds off the clock and then chip the FG to leave NE with about a minute and no TOs.

Even a female football fan from the UK can see it - how does a professional NFL coach not get this?
Reply/Quote
It's not just the coach, it's the inability of any of the players to purely override a dumb "management" decision and take responsibility for their decision's results after the fact. I would hate to think Eli agreed with those play calls. Because someone is older does not mean they're smarter, the issue is they respect their manager (as they need to for their locker room to exist, probably). Imagine an outcast player not following the coach's orders.

Brady dreams of 1 minute 40 seconds to get a FG when he gets to use 4 downs to get 10 yards. If he was allowed 4 downs every drive, they would score points every drive.

It seems like there is more than 1 coach out there (cough *tomlin* cough) that doesn't get basic math. Marvin has been bad over his career too but it's been hidden this year due to our record.
Reply/Quote
Kneeing the ball 3 times would have worked better than those 3 passes. That's how dumb Tommy Boy is.
Reply/Quote
Agreed. When Eli went to sack himself in bounds, I was like see was that so hard? Should have done that the other 2 downs, lol.
Reply/Quote