Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Michigan!
I am not an OSU fan and root for Michigan. I can't wait for the college football season to start. OSU plays Michigan in the Big House this year. Go Blue!
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Oh, this should be good Popcorn
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Michigan fan, eh? Get ready for another year of wasted dreams, and countless sorrows, all brought to you by Urban Meyer and Co. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I know OSU is favored over Michigan this year. But, you never know with Harbough at the helm what can happen.
Reply/Quote
I didn't even know Meatchicken and the bucknuts were even going to play football this year.   I can see flag football, but not tackle.   

Everyone knows the Hawkeyes are going to win the Big Ten this year. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Can't wait for the buckeyes to actually have a passing offense this year!!
Reply/Quote
Has Harbaugh driven everybody nuts up there yet.

He seems to have a short shelf life.

Prediction

Ohio State Buckeyes 31

Michigan Girly Men   17      Final

Harbaugh throws a fit and blames someone for the loss. Lather,Rinse, Repeat.

O-H-I-O!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan?

1aa........ GO App State!

I'd love to get to the Ohio-State/Michigan game some day.

Growing up a die-hard Ohio State fan, that was my dream game.

I tried looking but couldn't find prices for crippled seats online or if there's even any available. I'd probably prefer to wait until it's in Columbus anyways.
Reply/Quote
Saw on Sportcenter that Michigan is favored over Florida. Vegas must like Michigan this year.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Can't tell if thats optimism or desperation?

Go Buckeyes!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 03:48 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Saw on Sportcenter that Michigan is favored over Florida. Vegas must like Michigan this year.

Or, could be the 12 Florida Gators suspended...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Always loved this video :)
Reply/Quote
Marvin and Co. could learn a lot from the halftime adjustments made by the Buckeye's staff, last night.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 10:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Marvin and Co. could learn a lot from the halftime adjustments made by the Buckeye's staff, last night.

I was a little upset they didn't make it a little sooner, but yeah, good adjustments on both sides of the ball. The first half looked like we had last years offensive coordinators. I was so glad to see them use the whole field the second half and get the run game going.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:28 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I was a little upset they didn't make it a little sooner, but yeah, good adjustments on both sides of the ball. The first half looked like we had last years offensive coordinators. I was so glad to see them use the whole field the second half and get the run game going.

They got a bit lucky, by hitting those receivers on short routes in space.  If they don't start showing the ability to throw downfield with confidence, they will become very easy to game plan against.  That drive where they ran the ball most every play did much to set up those catch and runs.  That OL needs more confidence.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They got a bit lucky, by hitting those receivers on short routes in space.  If they don't start showing the ability to throw downfield with confidence, they will become very easy to game plan against.  That drive where they ran the ball most every play did much to set up those catch and runs.  That OL needs more confidence.

Yep, I noticed Jamarco went out a drive after he got beat a few times...not sure if it was injury or whatever (he went back in), but I was a little surprised to see that. The biggest key is for them to get the run game going. If they can't get that going, they're going to be in big trouble again this year vs the Bama's of the world.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2017, 03:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I didn't even know Meatchicken and the bucknuts were even going to play football this year.   I can see flag football, but not tackle.   

Everyone knows the Hawkeyes are going to win the Big Ten this year. 

I'm excited to see the Hawkeyes play this year! You guys have your hands full tomorrow with Josh Allen. 
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:58 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I'm excited to see the Hawkeyes play this year! You guys have your hands full tomorrow with Josh Allen. 

Oh ya! That kid is the real deal. I just hope our d line can put tons of pressure on him and rattle him enough to make a few errant passes. It'll be a good test for our new d. Our offense is going to have to make enough plays to keep the chains moving and their offense on the sideline.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Jim Harbaugh definitely wins the NCAA Head Coach award for the Biggest Whiner! I don't think there has ever been a call that went against his team that the referees got right!! Cry
Reply/Quote