Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Pats!!!
If you are a TRUE Bengals fine, this thread needs no explanation as to WHY it belongs HERE

CAN'T STAND THE STOOLERS and a loss here is "almost" as good a feeling as the Bengals actually winning a playoff game. Pathetic I know.

Demoralizing Pricks.

GO PATS!! Beat these turd wipes and block them from getting to the SB! We Bengal fans will live vicariously through you since we can't do it ourselves.

WHO DEY PATS DAY!
Reply/Quote
Is the NFL season still going?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 02:09 PM)jason Wrote: Is the NFL season still going?

Yes. The NFL has two parts. The part with the Bengals and the part without the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 02:13 PM)Antares Wrote: Yes. The NFL has two parts. The part with the Bengals and the part without the Bengals.

Antares, you're a big star!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 02:13 PM)Antares Wrote: Yes. The NFL has two parts. The part with the Bengals and the part without the Bengals.

Son of a gun! You nailed it!

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh getting their hindend handed to them!!! Love it!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Looks like Antonio Brown's FB post has come back to bite them in the butt! You know Bill B used it to fire up his team and kick their ass!! LOVE IT!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bwahahaha. STOOLERS getting OWNED!
Love it !!!!
Reply/Quote
With all this being said. I am now a huge Falcons fan.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:24 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Looks like Antonio Brown's FB post has come back to bite them in the butt!  You know Bill B used it to fire up his team and kick their ass!!  LOVE IT!!!!

Bill B. didnt need to use that as motivation.  He pretty much owns the steelers
Reply/Quote
This steeler team was overrated and overhyped as hell. They got beat 4 straight weeks early in the season before their schedule softened up. They beat a tarnished Dolphins team, should have lost to KC last week and would have lost to our backup squad the week before Christmas if Marvin had even the slightest notion that other teams make halftime adjustments. What a horrible year for the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: With all this being said. I am now a huge Falcons fan.

Me too. Hope they beat the cheaters in the Super Bowl.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:37 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: This Steeler team was overrated and overhyped as hell. They got beat 4 straight weeks early in the season before their schedule softened up. They beat a tarnished Dolphins team, should have lost to KC last week and would have lost to our backup squad the week before Christmas if Marvin had even the slightest notion that other teams make halftime adjustments. What a horrible year for the AFC North.

Steeler offense pretty much throttled past 2 games. The game commentators mentioned how the Pats improved their O line during last offseason and that their O line coach is one of the best in NFL.  Wouldn't an O line improvement and "best coach" be nice in Cincy?
Rooted for Pats. Now will root for Falcons. Best O vs best D.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:34 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bill B. didnt need to use that as motivation.  He pretty much owns the steelers

Yes, but by his own admission, he uses everything to his advantage and never lets off the gas!
Reply/Quote
is this right? big ben playoff career stats 25 ints 23 tds that's like carson palmer or andy dalton stats
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 12:08 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: is this right? big ben playoff career stats 25 ints 23 tds that's like carson palmer or andy dalton stats

Since he won that Super Bowl he's 6-5 including this year in playoffs. Before this year he was 4-4. That home away split is legit. 
Reply/Quote
This game, for me, made me agree with Bradshaw ... Tomlin is just an average coach.
Reply/Quote