Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go get it Bengals
I tip my hat to you guys. Great season and good future ahead of you. Well deserved division title. Easily the best team in the AFCN. Now go get that elusive playoff victory and end the streak. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I tip my hat to you guys. Great season and good future ahead of you. Well deserved division title. Easily the best team in the AFCN. Now go get that elusive playoff victory and end the streak. ThumbsUp

Oh wait, this is Smack Talk......

You're still the Bungles and the Steelers are still your daddy. Never forget that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh wait, this is Smack Talk......

You're still the Bungles and the Steelers are still your daddy. Never forget that. 

Five in a row is really gonna suck for you guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh wait, this is Smack Talk......

Those days are over, unfortunately that's not even smack talk, it's the truth - so it's kind of sad.
Reply/Quote
It’s a long shot to happen, but are we counting a bye as a playoff win?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s a long shot to happen, but are we counting a bye as a playoff win?

Lol would be tempting but it isn't actually a win. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote