Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GoCards, Synric & TheLeonardLeap - 2023 HOF Inductees
Way to go!!!

Congratulations guys!! well-deserved!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Do we have the cap space to sign all three?

Congrats. Well Deserved. Who Dey
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Deserved

Usually appreciate all you guys’ posts
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well-deserved, everyone! Thanks for keeping this place colourful and fun :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Good stuff. Congrats to all!
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 07:37 PM)Housh Wrote: Deserved

Usually appreciate all you guys’ posts

I usually give full rep but you get half!  Ninja
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 05:16 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Donations aren't a factor.

So suspensions are? If not I nominate Fred to be the first ever permabanned HoF member. Unless he already was because I don't pay too much attention to who's in and who's out.

In all seriousness congrats to the 3 new HoF. Take pictures with your busts and jackets when ya'll have time.
Reply/Quote
Thanks so much for this honor !!!

Yet have always felt I'm posting amongst giants on this board and just trying to just stay afloat. So many great posters on here that not sure I'm worthy. Yet not giving it back either lol.

Just know it is all the great minds mixed with a small handful of deranged minds that makes me gravitate to this community. You all are the best in my book even though I've never met a single person from this board. We may bicker a lot and have different opinions on what avenue the Bengals should travel, yet in the end we all want the same thing. The Bengals to win and someday see them hoist that elusive Lombardy Trophy.

Who-Dey and Thanks again

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I will say in my experience when it comes to football subjects all very good posters worthy of selection in the HoF even if some of them wonder about it.
Reply/Quote
These three new inductees are among my all time favorite posters. Congratulations to all!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all of you.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Go Cards wins for the over long acceptance speech. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Well deserved by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Congratulations guys! All three are very deserving of the honor. Great long time posters. Welcome to the club....and also gives us another opportunity to remember the brave little guy our HoF is named after. RIP CamCat.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 03:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The staff has chosen Go Cards, Synric & TheLeonardLeap as the 2023 inductees into the Cam Cat Club - Bengals Board HOF.

All 3 have been contributing to the board since our early days in 2015 and are still outstanding members of our community. 

Congrats to all of you on becoming our newest HOF members.

Congratulations and very well deserved!
Reply/Quote
Congrats, when is the banquet.. :)
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all 3.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 01:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Congratulations!  Go Cards wins for the over long acceptance speech. LOL

Hilarious 

As Chic-fil-A would say  "it was my pleasure".

Know I was supposed to spray the champagne in the air in celebration, but I drank it instead. Ok truth be told it was a old dusty bottle of Boones Farm Apple Wine saved for a special occasion that I poured it into a champagne bottle and wrapped with a brown paper bag and chugged in celebration.

Am typing with slurred speech presently. 

Told you I was not worthy.   

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 01:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Congratulations!  Go Cards wins for the over long acceptance speech. LOL

On the mothership, another member of the HOF volunteered to introduce the new member in a separate thread and then the inductee gave his/her acceptance speech much like they do in Canton.

Wyche\sWarrior Wrote:Congratulations guys! All three are very deserving of the honor. Great long time posters. Welcome to the club....and also gives us another opportunity to remember the brave little guy our HoF is named after. RIP CamCat.

Well said, the kid was an absolute warrior. Whoever came up with the the idea to name our HOF the Cam Cat Club is an absolute genius. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 04:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Thank you! And Congratulations to Cards and Leap too.

Honestly I didnt think I was in the running for HOF cuz I always donate anonymously and I've been suspended a couple times lol.

I've never been suspended. Maybe I need to act up a bit more to get my hat thrown into the ring?  Tongue
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote