Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoPro - Anyone have one, are they worth it?
Have a wedding coming up and am deciding whether or not to get a GoPro. I am looking at getting the Hero4 Silver which is around 400 dollars. Does anyone have one? How much use do you get out of it? Do you use it for pictures or video more? Do you have any of the mounts and which one do you use the most?

I think it would be really cool to use on our honeymoon to Aruba and I can only see us using it more as time goes on as we have kids, other vacations, go out of the country next year etc.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 10:25 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Have a wedding coming up and am deciding whether or not to get a GoPro. I am looking at getting the Hero4 Silver which is around 400 dollars. Does anyone have one? How much use do you get out of it? Do you use it for pictures or video more? Do you have any of the mounts and which one do you use the most?

I think it would be really cool to use on our honeymoon to Aruba and I can only see us using it more as time goes on as we have kids, other vacations, go out of the country next year etc.

TMI dude
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 05:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: TMI dude

I thought sharing was the whole reason for having a NSFW section.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If you do cool shit, get one. If you don't do cool shit, don't get one.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 12:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If you do cool shit, get one. If you don't do cool shit, don't get one.

This should be GoPro's slogan.

If you're very active, then they're useful. I know someone who is lazy, but bought one because they love technology. He's had it for about a year and a half and used it twice.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote