Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Bless our Bromance with the Bills!
(03-18-2018, 02:23 PM)McC Wrote: Oh, Jebus, please let them be the ones.   although, after what they've done for us, seems like a shitty way to say thanks.  But I can live with the guilt.

Lol well they did go to 4 Superbowl in a row they got that for them
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago
With a huge need at center given the Eric Wood career-ending injury, the #Bills are hosting #Bengals free agent C Russell Bodine on a visit today and tomorrow, source said.

A two day visit too.  They are not gonna let him get away.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:26 PM)McC Wrote: A two day visit too.  They are not gonna let him get away.  

This will end the bromance between the two teams. They will hate us forever.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:26 PM)McC Wrote: A two day visit too.  They are not gonna let him get away.  

They're likely showing him the Buffalo bar scene, complete with authentic Buffalo wings.  They'll get him to sign tomorrow, while he's hungover.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This will end the bromance between the two teams. They will hate us forever.

Yep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They're likely showing him the Buffalo bar scene, complete with authentic Buffalo wings.  They'll get him to sign tomorrow, while he's hungover.

LOL, this reminded me of one of the "Coach" episodes when the team got sick!

Reply/Quote
It was tied to the Glenn deal. We'll take on the Glenn salary and let you jump up closer to your QB if you wait a week and then quietly take Jefro out of our hair. He can't play but he's a good dude and we don't want to see him unemployed.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:34 PM)McC Wrote: It was tied to the Glenn deal.  We'll take on the Glenn salary and let you jump up closer to your QB if you wait a week and then quietly take Jefro out of our hair.  He can't play but he's a good dude and we don't want to see him unemployed.

I don't doubt this. LOL.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This will end the bromance between the two teams. They will hate us forever.

Meh it’s buffalo.... who cares
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:34 PM)McC Wrote: It was tied to the Glenn deal. We'll take on the Glenn salary and let you jump up closer to your QB if you wait a week and then quietly take Jefro out of our hair. He can't play but he's a good dude and we don't want to see him unemployed.

Haha.... I am just going to pretend this is true because it makes me smile
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Meh it’s buffalo.... who cares

HEHE. I work with a guy from Lackawana, NY. Very aggressive Bills fan. We share an office together. It matters to me. Dude loves the Bengals though. It's his second favorite team. We've had some discussions this week. Good lord. I have a lot of periods in this comment? I must be menstruating. 

Reply/Quote
You people are sick, but I like it.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:23 PM)McC Wrote: Oh, Jebus, please let them be the ones.   although, after what they've done for us, seems like a shitty way to say thanks.  But I can live with the guilt.

Man, i love this.

But still...

Dalton and us say :andy:
Reply/Quote
After this, Bills will still need a center
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We can start sharing their history as our own memories, now. We have been to 4 straight Super Bowls!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 06:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We can start sharing their history as our own memories, now. We have been to 4 straight Super Bowls!

That is rough, they were there atleast. I liked that team too, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith etc.

Just never got that ring, kind of like our Niner bash days a bit. But this is my team and that hurt bad.
Reply/Quote

That's a fact.  Gonna be a hard fall for them replacing Wood with Bodine.  
Reply/Quote
Holy crap! I bet A.J McCarron is shitting his pants right now. I bet he is in that room telling them "Hell no"!
Reply/Quote
Please.

Just please.

Somebody kidnap McCarron for 2 days so he cant blow it for us.
Reply/Quote
Hurry get it done.
Reply/Quote