Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GodHatesBengals support?
I have no idea why he was suspended or whatever he was.... But Its not fair to question the mods, they do the best they can and I am sure they do not make snap judgements.

In the same breath. PnR forum has become smack forum jr. And that's the bigger issue. So there needs to be some moderation on the personal attacks over there, to keep things on topic.
(10-23-2015, 11:03 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no idea why he was suspended or whatever he was....   But Its not fair to question the mods, they do the best they can and I am sure they do not make snap judgements.    

In the same breath.   PnR forum has become smack forum jr.   And that's the bigger issue.   So there needs to be some moderation on the personal attacks over there, to keep things on topic.

Man, we can't complain about what goes on in PnR. It's part of the reason we have it in the first place. Things get heated in there, we all knew this going in. Personal attacks, though definitely not condoned, are just part of the deal. If you can't take it, then don't post in there. Not you personally, just 'you' generally speaking. 

GHB is a fairly new member, how can he be so polarizing?
(10-23-2015, 11:01 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Not what I'm suggesting.
Those guys are golden.
You, of all people, should be able to read deep enough into what I'm suggesting.

I get it. 

I just think we need to be careful here. Believe me, I like a lil controversy. But I don't really see it in this situation. We don't know what happened and that's the way it should be. This way we know the mods are doing their job. We're not suppose to know, as curious as we are about it. 
(10-23-2015, 11:10 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Man, we can't complain about what goes on in PnR. It's part of the reason we have it in the first place. Things get heated in there, we all knew this going in. Personal attacks, though definitely not condoned, are just part of the deal. If you can't take it, then don't post in there. Not you personally, just 'you' generally speaking. 

Getting heated isn't the issue. Not being able to control yourself once you get heated is a whole other deal.

Idk what he did to get banned, I just know my experience with him. I am sure he will make another account and I hope whatever he did that he does not repeat.
(10-23-2015, 11:10 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Man, we can't complain about what goes on in PnR. It's part of the reason we have it in the first place. Things get heated in there, we all knew this going in. Personal attacks, though definitely not condoned, are just part of the deal. If you can't take it, then don't post in there. Not you personally, just 'you' generally speaking. 

This

You guys can call me whatever you want.  I don't really care.  But some of you guys crying the most are actually some of the most offensive which is hilarious to me.  And I mean 'you' generally speaking. 

It's PnR boys...need to toughen up a bit.  Or of course avoid it all together.
(10-23-2015, 11:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Getting heated isn't the issue.  Not being able to control yourself once you get heated is a whole other deal.

Idk what he did to get banned, I just know my experience with him.   I am sure he will make another account and I hope whatever he did that he does not repeat.

It's just part of the territory when it comes to discussion of any kind, especially PnR. 

I guess I don't understand why anyone would get upset over a personal attack, which to me is an oxymoron on a message board. We don't know each other personally. 

I think you've been a good sport about Most things, btw and other members too. 

I just think we should tread lightly here. 

(10-23-2015, 11:23 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote:
But some of you guys crying the most are actually some of the most offensive which is hilarious to me.  And I mean 'you' generally speaking. 

It's PnR boys...need to toughen up a bit.  Or of course avoid it all together.

Ameen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Starting to see the wisdom of the old boards' policy on not discussing bannings.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(10-23-2015, 11:30 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting to see the wisdom of the old boards' policy on not discussing bannings.

I see no issue in 1 single designated thread on an entire message board for people to get this shit off their chests.

Look at it this way, these conversations would be happening elsewhere otherwise, and that would likely result to more bannings, warnings, and taking other threads off-topic.
(10-23-2015, 11:30 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting to see the wisdom of the old boards' policy on not discussing bannings.

Yeah but sometimes it's productive to be able to discuss these things. That, and sometimes things need a lil ironing out.

I think the existence and continuation of this thread alone is evident that the mods were objective in their decision. 

Btw, I've noticed you haven't been posting much, who's your alt?Ninja
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(10-23-2015, 11:32 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I see no issue in 1 single designated thread on an entire message board for people to get this shit off their chests.

Look at it this way, these conversations would be happening elsewhere otherwise, and that would likely result to more bannings, warnings, and taking other threads off-topic.

Agreed. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Wondering why anyone cares at all.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Guys, can we stop all the bullshit for once in this thread?

My OP was in no way an indictment or a questioning of the mods. I was curious about the SUPPORT that GHB has received since being banned (hence the title of this thread). Allow me to clarify since I wasn't as clear as I needed to be.

Obviously, knowing why GHB was banned will play a role in the explanation (and I admit that I'm a sucker for some good gossip), but I was more wondering why the widespread support? I never got the feeling that the people currently rocking the GHB avi's were close friends with him or were huge fans of his. I mean, like him or hate him, I understood why people were "fans" of Joe from Florence when he was banned on the old boards, but GHB? Not so much.

Hopefully this'll help get this thread back on track.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-23-2015, 11:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Guys, can we stop all the bullshit for once in this thread?

My OP was in no way an indictment or a questioning of the mods. I was curious about the SUPPORT that GHB has received since being banned (hence the title of this thread). Allow me to clarify since I wasn't as clear as I needed to be.

Obviously, knowing why GHB was banned will play a role in the explanation (and I admit that I'm a sucker for some good gossip), but I was more wondering why the widespread support? I never got the feeling that the people currently rocking the GHB avi's were close friends with him or were huge fans of his. I mean, like him or hate him, I understood why people were "fans" of Joe from Florence when he was banned on the old boards, but GHB? Not so much.

Bro, I explained it in the very first reply to the thread.

People feel that it was an unjust banning. Whether we were all best friends or not is irrelevant. I'd have done the same thing for you or anybody else that was banned without a good reason.

I'm glad that this caught on with some of the more active members of the board. Hoping it helps. I thank everybody for the support for GHB, he's not a troll and wasn't deserving of the punishment.
(10-23-2015, 11:38 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Btw, I've noticed you haven't been posting much, who's your alt?Ninja

Some dude named 'Bengalzona'. Tongue
(10-23-2015, 11:32 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I see no issue in 1 single designated thread on an entire message board for people to get this shit off their chests.

Personally, I sort of liked the old days of 'never really knowing' (the offending post was often deleted with the banning). It tended to keep people on their toes and more thoughtful.
(10-23-2015, 11:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Guys, can we stop all the bullshit for once in this thread?

Hey there little buddy...You seem to be on a short fuse lately...Having issues, you know, getting it up?   Cool

Never thought it was an indictment of the mods.

When it comes to GHB, I appreciated the way engaged certain members who think they can just post vague 5 word responses, or those who are blatantly racist overtones.  He didnt seem to take it sitting down, I think we need to shine a light on racism and ridicule it for what it is, IGNORANCE.

Don't know a damn thing about him personally, never met the guy in my life, never really conversed with him tbh.  Maybe thats bc he wasnt out flaunting his personal life on here like others, possibly that why they get their panties bunched up and play the victim card so easily, bc they brought their personal life into the discussion for some reason.

There are quite a few people on here I would be doing the absolute same thing if they were banned.  Some people on here I'd throw these beta blockers in the trash, wile out with some hoes and cristal and mock the shit out of them in my sig forever more.  Whatever.  At this point I'm assuming GBH will be back soon.  Moment he is, I'm sure all of our avatars / sigs will go back.  

SOLIDARITY BROTHER.
(10-23-2015, 11:55 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Some dude named 'Bengalzona'. Tongue

In BZ's location the AZ stands for AnaliZation.   Tongue

(10-23-2015, 11:38 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Btw, I've noticed you haven't been posting much, who's your alt?Ninja

Me
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]