Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godfather Movie Question
At the funeral for his dad, Michael tells Tom that he’s going to meet with the heads of the five families after the baptism, but, in the very next scene, he has them all killed.

Why?
Reply/Quote
He did it all for the nookie.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 03:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He did it all for the nookie.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

If Tom's his brother (for all intents and purposes), why would he lie, especially since it's not like Tom wouldn't hear about the orders when they all turned up dead?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 03:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

If Tom's his brother (for all intents and purposes), why would he lie, especially since it's not like Tom wouldn't hear about the orders when they all turned up dead?

Sorry man, it's been so long since I watched the Godfather that I really don't remember what your talking about. I was just trying to be funny and make you chuckle. However, I think I remember somewhere in that movie, I remember him doing coke and taking that cookie and sticking it up their YEAH!

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 03:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

You shield the weaker brother from information that might get leaked, that way you don't have to kill him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 06:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You shield the weaker brother from information that might get leaked, that way you don't have to kill him.

Tom doesn't seem weak, and Tom would find out sooner or later.  All the bosses turn up dead and he somehow slid it past Tom?
Reply/Quote
Michael did not feel that Hagen was a "wartime" consigliere. Tom wanted peace, and Vito used to him to negotiate a truce with the other families. Meanwhile he and Michael were secretly planning the murders of the other leaders all along.

They trusted Tom's loyalty, but they did not want him as an advisor to war plans.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 04:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sorry man, it's been so long since I watched the Godfather that I really don't remember what your talking about. I was just trying to be funny and make you chuckle. However, I think I remember somewhere in that movie, I remember him doing coke and taking that cookie and sticking it up their YEAH!

Ok someone is a really big LimpBizkit fan here 
I should know the answer as I am a mob movie nut....
but its beena while since Ive watched this one.
but yea. it could be all for the NOOKIE!
Reply/Quote