Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goetta sliders
I meant to post this a couple weeks ago. In the past, i haven't had too much luck making goetta. Couple weeks ago, when it was warm, we were all out back in the pool and whatnot and i got the idea to make some Goetta sliders on the grill. 

Well, they were absolutelyfreakinglutlywow amazing. Sliced up about 12 1/4" patties, threw them on some aluminum foil on the grill and then buttered some Hawaiian rolls and seared them on the grill too. To round out the taste explosion, i threw some Franks red hot on them. I put that s(beep)t on everything. 

So basically, the reason i just remembered it is because i'm fixin on doing it again tomorrow for the foozeball games. 

If you like goetta, give it a shot. It's amazeballs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I had to goggle that term goetta as I never heard it before. It originated in Cincinnati like skyline chili did. Interesting. I'll have to be on the lookout for it and try it. Thanks Marshall. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I had to goggle that term goetta as I never heard it before. It originated in Cincinnati like skyline chili did. Interesting. I'll have to be on the lookout for it and try it. Thanks Marshall. ThumbsUp

It's one of those regional things that people who are raised on it loves and everyone else is kind of iffy on, but it's good stuff. 

It's also a good substitute for sausgage in, say, a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit/sandwich.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's one of those regional things that people who are raised on it loves and everyone else is kind of iffy on, but it's good stuff. 

It's also a good substitute for sausgage in, say, a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit/sandwich.

Ah. I was wondering what a goetta was.
Reply/Quote