Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going To Dallas For The Game!
We play the Cowboys on the anniversary of my wreck and one of my best friends from growing up and after the wreck works down there, so I toss out the idea of going down for the game to him and our other good friend.

The friend that lives up here says he found standing room only tickets for about $50 because he couldn’t find crippled section seats. My legs might get tired in standing room tickets but being there would give me the energy to tough it out……

Our friend that lives down there says “don’t buy yet because I have a friend that knows Jerry Jones. I’ll see if he can help us out…….”

I’m not sure what to expect!

Obviously nothing’s for sure yet, but this is going to be an epic trip regardless!

Is anyone else going that we could maybe meet up with at the game or wherever we are before?!

Anyone know anything we must do or see?!

Since my friend lives down there, I assume he’ll have it all figured out and I won’t have much say, but they’re pretty open if I want to do something, especially since it’s on the anniversary!

It should be UNREAL!
Reply/Quote
Enjoy I was able to take a tour of the Dallas stadium back in 2011 was magnificent.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 06:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Enjoy I was able to take a tour of the Dallas stadium back in 2011 was magnificent.

Thanks, and, yeah, I think it's going to be pretty epic regardless, but I'm wondering what kind of seats or tickets my friend can get us if his friend really is tight with Jerry (or even just knows him).

And the game being on the anniversary of the wreck will just make it that much more unbelievable.

Be a hell of a memory in the season when we win our first Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
I lived in Dallas area for 5 years and enjoyed it. Been years since I've been back. I think the last time I was there was 1995. Not sure what there is to do these days. You could visit the old schoolbook depository where Oswald shot Kennedy. Billy Bobs bar in Fort Worth is a hoot and you can watch people ride the mechanical bull.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We are going to the game and going to Billy Bobs honky tonk on Friday night to see Brad Paisley and the Brothers Osbourne. Then hope there a Saturday Bengal meet up.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 10:51 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We are going to the game and going to Billy Bobs honky tonk on Friday night to see Brad Paisley and the Brothers Osbourne. Then hope there a Saturday Bengal meet up.

I think our plan is to fly down there on Saturday morning but I haven't looked at flights or anything yet to find out if Friday would be better.

I hope there's a WHO-DEY meet-up!
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think our plan is to fly down there on Saturday morning but I haven't looked at flights or anything yet to find out if Friday would be better.

I can’t imagine there not being one
Reply/Quote
Sweet. enjoy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 10:51 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We are going to the game and going to Billy Bobs honky tonk on Friday night to see Brad Paisley and the Brothers Osbourne. Then hope there a Saturday Bengal meet up.

You'll have so much fun.  

(07-24-2022, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think our plan is to fly down there on Saturday morning but I haven't looked at flights or anything yet to find out if Friday would be better.

I'd be down for a meetup especially with a bengals birthday buddy.  

I've also lived my entire adult life in DFW so I'm happy to provide recommendations on anything.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 07:27 PM)basballguy Wrote: You'll have so much fun.  

I'd be down for a meetup especially with a bengals birthday buddy.  

I've also lived my entire adult life in DFW so I'm happy to provide recommendations on anything.

Hell yeah!

I'm sure that my friend that lives down there is already planning everything and has some big things planned for us but I'm definitely game to meet up!

Bringing The Jungle to Dallas!
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 09:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hell yeah!

I'm sure that my friend that lives down there is already planning everything and has some big things planned for us but I'm definitely game to 
That would be awesome. 
Reply/Quote
Me and a few of my buddies are doing a road trip for the Dallas game. Should be a great time.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 08:56 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Me and a few of my buddies are doing a road trip for the Dallas game. Should be a great time.

Hopefully you’ll be able to meet up with us somewhere pre-game or in the stadium!

It might not be much more than a quick hi and introduction because I’m sure we’ll all be busy (unless we end up at a bar or somewhere before or after), but it will be nice to put some faces to these names!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 09:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hopefully you’ll be able to meet up with us somewhere pre-game or in the stadium!

It might not be much more than a quick hi and introduction because I’m sure we’ll all be busy (unless we end up at a bar or somewhere before or after), but it will be nice to put some faces to these names!

Texas Live is a good spot to meet before the game or after. Giant food/bar halls have become pretty popular around here. It’s also a 5min walk from the stadium.

https://texas-live.com/
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 09:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hell yeah!

I'm sure that my friend that lives down there is already planning everything and has some big things planned for us but I'm definitely game to meet up!

Bringing The Jungle to Dallas!

For someone in your condition, I do not recommend that you ride the mechanical bull.   Mellow  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:07 AM)basballguy Wrote: Texas Live is a good spot to meet before the game or after.  Giant food/bar halls have become pretty popular around here.  It’s also a 5min walk from the stadium.

https://texas-live.com/
I'll throw the idea out there to my bros!
(07-26-2022, 01:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For someone in your condition, I do not recommend that you ride the mechanical bull.   Mellow  

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b6unpawm13fabft3c4dh...w.gif&ct=g]

BRING IT!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Girlfriend and I will be there when we go visit her parents in Fort Worth that week.

DM of any possible meet-ups. Would love to meet some of you.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:47 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Girlfriend and I will be there when we go visit her parents in Fort Worth that week.

DM of any possible meet-ups. Would love to meet some of you.

I'm sure we'll have a few threads about it when it gets closer and we'll be making plans!

Does anyone else think that this will be a HUGE statement game for us to go into the biggest arena in football and hand one of the most successful franchises in NFL history their asses?!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 06:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm sure we'll have a few threads about it when it gets closer and we'll be making plans!

Does anyone else think that this will be a HUGE statement game for us to go into the biggest arena in football and hand one of the most successful franchises in NFL history their asses?!

I don't think it's any kind of statement game. Dallas has some nice players, but that team's a fraud. I do believe the Cowboys are on a nice lil win streak against us though. May as well bust they ass for that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 06:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We play the Cowboys on the anniversary of my wreck and one of my best friends from growing up and after the wreck works down there, so I toss out the idea of going down for the game to him and our other good friend.

The friend that lives up here says he found standing room only tickets for about $50 because he couldn’t find crippled section seats. My legs might get tired in standing room tickets but being there would give me the energy to tough it out……

Our friend that lives down there says “don’t buy yet because I have a friend that knows Jerry Jones. I’ll see if he can help us out…….”

I’m not sure what to expect!

Obviously nothing’s for sure yet, but this is going to be an epic trip regardless!

Is anyone else going that we could maybe meet up with at the game or wherever we are before?!

Anyone know anything we must do or see?!

Since my friend lives down there, I assume he’ll have it all figured out and I won’t have much say, but they’re pretty open if I want to do something, especially since it’s on the anniversary!

It should be UNREAL!

Ft. Worth Stockyards.
Reply/Quote