Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To Start Planning For The Stem Cell Treatments
So many people in the area ask me about the stem cell treatments whenever they see me out and tonight I took another step, so I figured I'd tell my family on here.

I've always planned on February because I don't want to miss football season or all of my presentations before Christmas, and that's still the plan.

I've talked to friends about it and I already have one that can go the entire month and then other friends have said they'll go for a week or two or however long they can, so tonight I text my family and said that we need to get together and talk about if they're really going to let me do this and we need to start working out details.

I received a few "ok"s in response and my mom just said that she'd like to look at everything to make sure it's ok, which obviously I agree but I've done a lot of research on this company.

So, having said all that, it looks like we're going to start talking seriously about it.

This really could happen ThumbsUp

Please say a prayer or two for me if you get a chance or just send some positive vibes my way!
Reply/Quote
Good vibes sent! Keep us posted as the details come together. ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought your parents were already on board? Either way, good luck Man.

Reply/Quote
Hope it helps you and prayers for ya.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Brad, kick ass !
Reply/Quote
Isn't October the middle of football season?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 06:29 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good vibes sent!  Keep us posted as the details come together.   ThumbsUp
Thank you and, trust me, you'll get tired of hearing about it!
(06-22-2018, 07:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I thought your parents were already on board? Either way, good luck Man.
They were in theory but I've been the one looking into everything and getting all the information and making empty plans.  My parents are always traveling and, when they're home, they're doing the grandparents thing, and my siblings all have kids and work and their own lives.  

Basically, everyone is on board, but this hasn't exactly been at the top of their priority list and they don't know many of the details, so how could it be?
(06-22-2018, 09:03 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Hope it helps you and prayers for ya.
It's very much appreciated.
(06-22-2018, 09:34 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Good luck Brad, kick ass !

ALWAYS!
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 10:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn't October the middle of football season?

I meant February, but I'm still very brain damaged.

Good catch  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 02:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So many people in the area ask me about the stem cell treatments whenever they see me out and tonight I took another step, so I figured I'd tell my family on here.

I've always planned on February because I don't want to miss football season or all of my presentations before Christmas, and that's still the plan.

I've talked to friends about it and I already have one that can go the entire month and then other friends have said they'll go for a week or two or however long they can, so tonight I text my family and said that we need to get together and talk about if they're really going to let me do this and we need to start working out details.  

I received a few "ok"s in response and my mom just said that she'd like to look at everything to make sure it's ok, which obviously I agree but I've done a lot of research on this company.

So, having said all that, it looks like we're going to start talking seriously about it.

This really could happen  ThumbsUp

Please say a prayer or two for me if you get a chance or just send some positive vibes my way!

Getting your parents to make this the priority you would like to see them have seems like your next challenge. Good to hear serious talks are on the horizon with them, but it sounds like you have a bit of work to do. Your experience in preparing for your public presentations will help you a lot if you keep one thing in mind. Present nothing but facts first, then accentuate the positives without over-stating them. Staying realistic will serve you well. The goal is to have them believe this is their idea to move forward, so you can start in February. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 10:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Basically, everyone is on board, but this hasn't exactly been at the top of their priority list and they don't know many of the details, so how could it be?

I don't think there will be any problem.  From your other posts it seems they have always been supportive and even involved in the application process and getting medical records.

I am sure they are very eager to get you a one-way ticket to Thailand.
Reply/Quote