Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To Training Camp On Tuesday!
I don't know if anyone remembers Tammie (it might have been the old board), but she posted asking for help on places that her and her daughter could go at training camp to watch and get autographs since her daughter just had surgery on her knee(?) and was in a wheelchair. I offered to help them find the good places to watch and get autographs, and then we've kept in touch over the years.

I've been looking for people to go down since I can't drive, but all my friends work full-time.  She posted a picture of us from training camp on Facebook and asked me if I wanted to go down on Tuesday, so obviously I said yes!

I just now checked the weather, though, and it's supposed to storm  Cry

Anyways, if the weather holds up and anybody goes, be sure to come say hi if you see me!
Reply/Quote
Thunder rolls and so does Brad. Let her daughter know nothing stops a good Bengal fan and a nice set of wheels. Turn that shit into lemonade! If the daughter is no longer in a wheelchair, then, well, be a tough guy and stay away from trees and power lines. Also, wear a JuJu Jersey. You will be hailed as an obvious, but good prediction of the future.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 08:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thunder rolls and so does Brad. Let her daughter know nothing stops a good Bengal fan and a nice set of wheels. Turn that shit into lemonade! If the daughter is no longer in a wheelchair, then, well, be a tough guy and stay away from trees and power lines. Also, wear a JuJu Jersey. You will be hailed as an obvious, but good prediction of the future.

Daughter's cute but something like ten years younger, so I was never interested.  She looked so young when I met her that it took it completely out of the equation.

Maybe I'm more brain damaged than I think, but I really don't get the trees and power lines comment  Say What Confused  Hilarious

That's a HELL of an idea about the JuJu jersey, but, just so there's no confusion, I think that I'll look for a dummy (or mannequin) to buy, put him in my rolling wheelchair (I'll be in the motorized one), and wheel that around with me!

I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 09:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe I'm more brain damaged than I think, but I really don't get the trees and power lines comment  Say What Confused  Hilarious

Storms.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 07:16 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Storms.

Ooooooooh...... lol. I thought you meant I might roll into another one!

It’s not as easy as just toughing it out because my power wheelchair costs like 50 grand and the little computer I talk with costs 4 grand, and I obviously can’t get them wet.
Reply/Quote
Gotta work. I'd love to go down there. Just not my year to make it I guess. It's so easy to park and a cheap afternoon also.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 10:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ooooooooh...... lol. I thought you meant I might roll into another one!

It’s not as easy as just toughing it out because my power wheelchair costs like 50 grand and the little computer I talk with costs 4 grand, and I obviously can’t get them wet.

Hmmm... Another reason robot hookers wont last.

Reply/Quote
Anyone know when the Bengals vs Bengals game is?
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 08:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thunder rolls and so does Brad. Let her daughter know nothing stops a good Bengal fan and a nice set of wheels. Turn that shit into lemonade! If the daughter is no longer in a wheelchair, then, well, be a tough guy and stay away from trees and power lines. Also, wear a JuJu Jersey. You will be hailed as an obvious, but good prediction of the future.

(08-02-2018, 10:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hmmm... Another reason robot hookers wont last.

Classic Harley... Hilarious

To Brad, would be nice if you took some pics and posted them on here. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 10:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hmmm... Another reason robot hookers wont last.

You mean no more Cherry 3000 ??
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 02:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You mean no more Cherry 3000 ??

Not unless you want dixecution?

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 02:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You mean no more Cherry 3000 ??

you got metal fever.

One thing to say about that...

"Electrogonorrhea: The Noisy Killer"
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Classic Harley... Hilarious

To Brad, would be nice if you took some pics and posted them on here. :andy:

Will do  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Expecting a full report.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 10:59 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Anyone know when the Bengals vs Bengals game is?

Is that the team vs cheerleaders, or what?

Some folks would pay real money to watch that.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2018, 01:41 PM)SladeX Wrote: Is that the team vs cheerleaders, or what?

Oh you're going to fit in around here!! Welcome to the best board going!!
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2018, 03:32 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Oh you're going to fit in around here!! Welcome to the best board going!!

Good seeing another new member with some common sense. Cool shoulder cat lol
Reply/Quote

not fair competition... Now...  a 32 NFL Cheerleader Squad Battle Royal in the mud... Might be a PPV event.
Reply/Quote
Let us know if Ogbuehi really is that much improved or if he's just the best option they have. I really do worry about him getting the first chance at starting at RT and I'm not convinced he's magically vastly improved.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Hilarious  As sandwedge said, you're certainly going to fit in here!  Welcome aboard!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote