Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To Training Camp Today!
Anybody else going?

I think it was on the old board, but a lady posted on advice about how people in wheelchairs can get around at camp because her daughter had just had knee surgery, and I'm actually going with her today.

Come say hi if you see me!
Reply/Quote
Expect a full report.

Enjoy !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
AJ just caught two TDs from Andy- one a fade and one crossing the back of the end zone.

Andy is looking DAMN GOOD, but starting with full offense now.

First snap was clean and that’s what I’m worried about.

Just hit AJ over the middle in small window.
Reply/Quote
D is VERY aggressive and getting lots of pressure.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 05:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: D is VERY aggressive and getting lots of pressure.

O line still sucks then???
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did you meet anyone from the boards?

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 05:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: D is VERY aggressive and getting lots of pressure.

We don't care how you are doing with the lady.  Go back to talking about the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: O line still sucks then???
Pretty much.  

On the bright side, I didn't see Price botch a single snap.  We didn't show up until the second half of practice because of the rain, so he might have fumbled one before that, but they didn't do team activities until the last part, so I doubt we missed any.

I got to talk to Price and got a picture with him.  Told him we need him to come up big and how I always wanted to play at Ohio State before the wreck (I'm sure he wanted to know that but he was very polite and got a picture with me).
(08-06-2018, 05:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did you meet anyone from the boards?

Nope.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 07:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pretty much.  

On the bright side, I didn't see Price botch a single snap.  We didn't show up until the second half of practice because of the rain, so he might have fumbled one before that, but they didn't do team activities until the last part, so I doubt we missed any.

I got to talk to Price and got a picture with him.  Told him we need him to come up big and how I always wanted to play at Ohio State before the wreck (I'm sure he wanted to know that but he was very polite and got a picture with me).

Nope.

If I would have been there, I would have said hi fellow whodeyian. But I wasn’t andyou we’re and you suck for getting to go and mestuck at work. Argh

Reply/Quote
Cool, thanks for the update.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote