Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for you guys?
(05-09-2019, 11:30 AM)packerbacker Wrote: What's the worst car issue you ever had?

Not having a car and having to take the bus and cabs everywhere?

super sucky and expensive. 

Happened in the mid '90s so i'm over it now. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I once fell asleep driving on the freeway in Wisconsin, lost control and woke up to a chain link fence.. No damage at all, but it certainly scared the bejesus out of me and everyone else on the road that night.. 
My worse automotive experience was a Chevy Vega.. It gets worse believe it or not.. I lifted the hood trying to figure out why the car stopped running and it just happened to be freezing cold and very windy that day.. so in my quest I had my face fairly close to the engine. The wind grabbed the hood and slammed it shut smashing my nose right into the carburetor.. Oh the fun times of my youth! I hated that car from that day on and never owned another Vega.. 
Being a poor fella most of my life I've had more than my share of automotive nightmares, but it's one of the reasons nearly everyone I've known over the years has called me first to figure out why their car is making that funny noise.. Hell if I know.. LMAO I always tell em, "You're just hearing things. It runs perfect!" 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote