Is that where the Joes are headed:
[Image: fdbtfi2pkrduqd2cubja.jpg]
[Image: vdlcaxyrmnictl9cr4ww.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn those colors are so 70s and I'm younger than Joe
Reply/Quote
So I assume some clothier has an endorsement deal with these athletes to wear their clothes. I wonder if they ever unpack the clothing for the week and say to themselves "ah heck no"
Reply/Quote
Joe and Joer

[Image: dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The salmon pink colored suit is for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The lining is the pink ribbon.
I think Joe is rocking that green. The highlight of the suit is the white stripe down the pants leg

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If you think the suit's gawdy, peep the sneaks:
[Image: aobdfzloqd8n5mkwfsi1.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you think the suit's gawdy, peep the sneaks:

Cam Newton dresses like that and he is a clown.

Burrow dresses like that and it is "swagger".
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cam Newton dresses like that and he is a clown.

Burrow dresses like that and it is "swagger".

I think the same folks that hate the way Cam dresses hate this and those that like it, like this. I called it gawdy and compared him to dumb and dumber...no reference to swagger

I personally think there's a message behind it and we'll find out after the game. Perhaps "Dressed to go to the dance"

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the same folks that hate the way Cam dresses hate this and those that like it, like this. I called it gawdy and compared him to dumb and dumber...no reference to swagger

I personally think there's a message behind it and we'll find out after the game. Perhaps "Dressed to go to the dance"

Wonder why it is just the two Joes?

Or are there others.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Rolleyes

Anyone else remember when mandatory seat belt laws were the END OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA and cause for an armed rebellion to keep us all from ending up in slave labor camps?

(10-24-2021, 12:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Driving is a priviledge, not a right. That's why it can be taken from you. As for the pics, I doubt it's protocol or Mixon would have one on.

(10-24-2021, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So is riding a charter flight or entering a private owned place of business.

This thread is not in P&R.  Please do not attempt to treat it that way, or I will lock it.
Reply/Quote
Looks like DJ Reader stole Vonn Bell's hoody on the trip.

Vonn departing

[Image: y0mqhcuzvxzmtbvh6pia.jpg]

DJ arriving
[Image: nykgq6jxbymgtc28b81f.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Is that where the Joes are headed:
[Image: fdbtfi2pkrduqd2cubja.jpg]
[Image: vdlcaxyrmnictl9cr4ww.jpg]

Green is the color of growth, hope, and optimism.  
Reply/Quote
& money.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:45 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So is Joe masked by choice, or required by protocol?  The thought of the second option scares the hell out of me...

It scares me too
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you think the suit's gawdy, peep the sneaks:

I don't care what he wears if it means 400 yards a game
Reply/Quote
I thought House of Adam closed?

Those guys have enough swag to wear whatever the hell they want.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Holy hell, this fredtoast fellow woke up today and immediately thought, "Today's agenda is to go after fans of Joe Burrow online."

First the personality contributes to winning thread by labeling people idiots or Burrow sycophants & now Burrow swagger fans apparently marginalizing Cam for dressing like a clown.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: I don't care what he wears if it means 400 yards a game

Indeed
Reply/Quote
I wore some pretty ridiculous stuff when I was younger and don't regret any of it.  Through I do look back from time to time and wonder what I was thinking.

Have fun when you can cause it doesn't always last.

Cam was a bit much making sure he was just with a new custom hat after every game.  Makes you wonder if he spent more time on his fashion then his game.

I'm not worried about this with Joe.  He clearly didn't spend anytime on that outfit  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 03:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Holy hell, this fredtoast fellow woke up today and immediately thought, "Today's agenda is to go after fans of Joe Burrow online."

First the personality contributes to winning thread by labeling people idiots or Burrow sycophants & now Burrow swagger fans apparently marginalizing Cam for dressing like a clown.

He’s running out of things to moan about. It’s all becoming a bit desperate now
Reply/Quote