Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golladay a Giant
Giants Sign Golladay to 4yr 72m
Reply/Quote
Glad the Bengals didn't jump in those waters.
Reply/Quote
Wow that’s rich in today’s market, especially with his hip injury.

Let’s get a guard or 2 with mid tier wr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
worth up to 76m and 40m guaranteed... No Thanks...
Reply/Quote
Can't hate the Bengals not being competitive on this one.... overpay.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 04:48 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Glad the Bengals didn't jump in those waters.

I'd have took him on a one year rental in a heartbeat though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 04:56 PM)jason Wrote: I'd have took him on a one year rental in a heartbeat though...

Depends on cost of that one year for me. Not at $18M.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 04:56 PM)jason Wrote: I'd have took him on a one year rental in a heartbeat though...

I think maybe that interest he was rumored to have with the Bengals for a 1 year deal was maybe just that.  Sign a 1 year deal and hope for the market to get better for WRs next season when the cap improves.  I'm sure he would have probably played his heart out under a 1 year deal to improve his capital next season.  But if he played awesome then the Bengals would have to toss a ton of money at him to resign him next year and compete with teams that may be more attractive to him.   Seems he went for the money this year with the Giants. Personally I'd rather have Burrow throwing to me than Jones but I'm not an NFL WR so what do I know. :)

So IMO a 1 year deal maybe would not have solved much as I don't think the Bengals are close to being so competitive renting a player like him for a year would get them over the hump.   I don't see this as a huge miss.  The Bengals need to be looking at long term options through free agency and the draft and not expensive 1 year rentals at this point.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Whoa, that's high.
Reply/Quote
Not interested for that kind of money.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 05:11 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not interested for that kind of money.

from Golla DEY to "gone in a day" no thanks to that deal....I saw somehwere we could maybe afford Melvin Ingram and another G or WR with what we would have forked out for Gone in aday. Do that , draft a WR and I wont complain one bit.  
Reply/Quote
Lame...
Reply/Quote
I'm actually glad we stayed away from him, he's not worth the 18 million. I'd much rather sign a couple more guys or re-sign some of our own. I feel pretty good entering the draft now but would still like to acquire a #3/4 WR and a Guard.

Guys I like still available:

O-Line

1) Austin Blythe-G/C
2) Trai Turner-G
3) Nick Easton-G

WR

1) Chris Conley
2) Isaiah McKenzie
3) Josh Reynolds

-Lucky for us these 2 positions are loaded in the draft, and I could see us drafting WR/OL, WR/OL, DT, OL with the first 4 picks.
Reply/Quote
glad they didn't jump into a bidding war. Giants way overpaid

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow that’s AJ type money. For 4 years.
Reply/Quote
He is not that good

Glad we said no way
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hard pass & I'm not faulting the Brown family over this one. Dude got paid, but he's going to be average at best since he's catching passes from a subpar QB.
Reply/Quote
Giants will suck
Reply/Quote
He played the Bengals to get the Giants offer higher.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 07:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He played the Bengals to get the Giants offer higher.

Nope.. the Bengals are not a team players play to get more $$, they are a team they play to get less.. come on now.. are you new to the game
Reply/Quote