Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Call Mike Brown
We are looking for wins. So we should recognize one. Kudos to Mike Brown for helping us dodge a bullet.

Coming out and saying Dalton would have to re-establish himself to earn a new contract put the pressure on Dalton. And just like we witnessed in his playoff appearances and so far this year. If the most important player on your team crumbles under pressure.. The results are not good.

Moving on.

I SAID MOVING ON...
Reply/Quote
If Mikey makes an intelligent statement mid season it'll be front page news in every newspaper.. Wait, did he actually say something intelligent?  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did anyone else catch the broadcast at 3:47 in the 2nd the announcers were talking about how the Bengals have no GM and camera showed some random old dude in the box seats they said was Mike Brown, but obviously wasn’t. The TV even showed a pop up that said Mike Brown - President of Cincinnati Bengals under the random old dude.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Did anyone else catch the broadcast at 3:47 in the 2nd the announcers were talking about how the Bengals have no GM and camera showed some random old dude in the box seats they said was Mike Brown, but obviously wasn’t. The TV even showed a pop up that said Mike Brown - President of Cincinnati Bengals under the random old dude.

Yup! I thought who the hell is this guy looking like he gives a damn.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: If Mikey makes an intelligent statement mid season it'll be front page news in every newspaper.. Wait, did he actually say something intelligent?  Nervous

If he's talking about football, then no. That would be impossible.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Did anyone else catch the broadcast at 3:47 in the 2nd the announcers were talking about how the Bengals have no GM and camera showed some random old dude in the box seats they said was Mike Brown, but obviously wasn’t. The TV even showed a pop up that said Mike Brown - President of Cincinnati Bengals under the random old dude.

It just shows how little a national broadcasting network thinks about the Bengals. They don't even care, or know, enough to get the owner's correct face in the shot with the caption. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Did anyone else catch the broadcast at 3:47 in the 2nd the announcers were talking about how the Bengals have no GM and camera showed some random old dude in the box seats they said was Mike Brown, but obviously wasn’t. The TV even showed a pop up that said Mike Brown - President of Cincinnati Bengals under the random old dude.

I saw that too and said, that's not Mike Brown. But they realized their mistake and after a commercial showed the real Mike Brown. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup! I thought who the hell is this guy looking like he gives a damn.

Yeah he had more hair and certainly more attentiveness than Mikey!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:40 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I saw that too and said, that's not Mike Brown. But they realized their mistake and after a commercial showed the real Mike Brown. 

Unfortunately we've been "treated" to 28 years of the real Mike Brown.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Did anyone else catch the broadcast at 3:47 in the 2nd the announcers were talking about how the Bengals have no GM and camera showed some random old dude in the box seats they said was Mike Brown, but obviously wasn’t. The TV even showed a pop up that said Mike Brown - President of Cincinnati Bengals under the random old dude.

Yeah you knew it wasn’t Mike because short bus wasn’t sitting next to him trying to look important.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The “brains” behind this circus.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:54 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The “brains” behind this circus.

Is that Pat Sajack of the Wheel of Fortune in front of Mike Brown? Is he helping in the draft by spinning the wheel? Past couple of years it has been on bankrupt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will not only draft a QB first round next year but keep Dalton for the last year of his contract to groom him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:54 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The “brains” behind this circus.

Hmm that ain’t Troy. Who is the fukwit next to Mike Clown? He looks like Mike-spawn.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 08:59 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Troy looks like such a fukwit. With these two making up half the braintrust we can continue to expect mediocrity.

I thought that was his son Paul. They look alike. They both haven’t probably been laid since our last playoff win
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 09:02 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I thought that was his son Paul. They look alike. They both haven’t probably been laid since our last playoff win

I corrected my post; figured it was a kid/grandkid when I found out it wasn’t Troy.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 07:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: If Mikey makes an intelligent statement mid season it'll be front page news in every newspaper.. Wait, did he actually say something intelligent?  Nervous

Mike won’t say anything until the end of the year when he lays blame for the disastrous season on injuries.

[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 10:08 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Mike won’t say anything until the end of the year when he lays blame for the disastrous season on injuries.

'We would have been a playoff team had a few breaks went our way. We must stay the course.'
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 08:59 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Troy looks like such a fukwit. With these two making up half the braintrust we can continue to expect mediocrity.

I thought that was his son Paul. They look alike. They both haven’t probably been laid since our last playoff win
Reply/Quote