Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good Lord...
(01-04-2021, 01:54 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: To do anything but condemn this, universally, is asinine.

Anyone who still supports Trump is actually undermining democracy at this point, and it's not even hyperbolic.

And we will still have a challenge to the electoral college this week from the other traitors.

I’m sorry but we can’t go soft and look the other way on this stuff. I don’t care what faux newsmax or oann say to their brain washed followers. There is a coup attempt in progress and the perpetrators are enemies of America bottom line.

The people who brought you the lock her up chants for real need to be locked up or publicly executed for treason
Reply/Quote
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/04/perdue-hammers-ga-sec-state-recording-trump-call-454496?fbclid=IwAR22WBljrh1ezQUczhHDBnmJ_JdoD2-tM1DfWpYI303qRniTc0AokTdEw6c

Perdue came out and called the phone call disgusting

*checks notes*

Oh, he called Raffensperger taping the phone call disgusting...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 08:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/04/perdue-hammers-ga-sec-state-recording-trump-call-454496?fbclid=IwAR22WBljrh1ezQUczhHDBnmJ_JdoD2-tM1DfWpYI303qRniTc0AokTdEw6c

Perdue came out and called the phone call disgusting

*checks notes*

Oh, he called Raffensperger taping the phone call disgusting...

So if this guy watched that dateline series where Chris Hansen confronts guys who think they are there to diddle kids he'd be like "They lied about a teen being home alone and DTF?  Those monsters!  Let that wanna be molester go!  BOO lying media!  BOOOO!!!!"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 08:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And we will still have a challenge to the electoral college this week from the other traitors.

I’m sorry but we can’t go soft and look the other way on this stuff. I don’t care what faux newsmax or oann say to their brain washed followers. There is a coup attempt in progress and the perpetrators are enemies of America bottom line.

The people who brought you the lock her up chants for real need to be locked up or publicly executed for treason

You know I go back to when I was asked why I couldn't just "talk to" Trump supporters try and find out "where they are coming from" or something like that.

This is why.

They have no morals or ethics.  They have support for Trump no matter what he says or does.

I don't feel bad for constantly pointing that out nor do I feel bad for them.  I feel sorry for them that they can't see it in themselves while they attempted to label all the sane people as having a derangement syndrome.

They can sit their own dirty diapers for the rest of their lives and Trump keeps proving what a loser, cheating, lying, dbag he is and was.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: They can sit their own dirty diapers for the rest of their lives and Trump keeps proving what a loser, cheating, lying, dbag he is and was.

I'm picturing a 6 (or 86) year old Trump with poop rolling down his pantleg accusing other people of pooping their pants before the smell becomes apparent.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:44 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: What are you people crying about? Can't you recognize a perfect call when you hear one?

A perfect call! A beautiful call! A wonderful call!

BTW...I would have loved to have heard all the calls Trump has made since the election. All perfect calls I'm sure. Bravo for having the law in Georgia allowing this call to be released to the public. If it weren't for getting fly covid, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at the White House when Trump had those election folks from Michigan fly in for a visit. I'm sure it was a perfect visit.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So if this guy watched that dateline series where Chris Hansen confronts guys who think they are there to diddle kids he'd be like "They lied about a teen being home alone and DTF?  Those monsters!  Let that wanna be molester go!  BOO lying media!  BOOOO!!!!"

"I guess I was raised differently, but I would never leak instant messages between a predator and a fake minor". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 08:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But he got away with it.  So he sees no problem doing it again.

That's true. It's like what Susan Collins said. "I believe that the president has learned from this case...The President has been impeached...I believe that he will be much more cautious in the future."
Reply/Quote
I think the best part of the call is where Trump says that he won every state. Trump won California, DC, New York, he won them all. Trump won states that are so strongly blue that neo-cons dismiss them as being strongholds of communism, crime, and welfare. Maybe he put that part in there so he could claim insanity if/when this call were to be released to the public.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 09:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the best part of the call is where Trump says that he won every state.  Trump won California, DC, New York, he won them all.  Trump won states that are so strongly blue that neo-cons dismiss them as being strongholds of communism, crime, and welfare.  Maybe he put that part in there so he could claim insanity if/when this call were to be released to the public.

He insisted that he won Georgia by 400,000 votes.

His proof was that "everyone said it was impossible that I lost Georgia"
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 06:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He insisted that he won Georgia by 400,000 votes.

His proof was that "everyone said it was impossible that I lost Georgia"

Apparently he didn't have a link.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote