Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News For Ravens Fans!
Big Ben will be out next week, so you little fellas might be able to get your first win!

Good luck!

I'm rooting for you! You can do it!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Big Ben will be out next week, so you little fellas might be able to get your first win!

Good luck!  

I'm rooting for you!  You can do it!

And Harbaugh will take the podium after eking out a win against a Ben-less Pitt and pretend it was the greatest victory in history as he frequently does.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Big Ben will be out next week, so you little fellas might be able to get your first win!

Good luck!  

I'm rooting for you!  You can do it!

I'm not rooting for them.  I'd rather see the Steelers finish off what the Bengals started and totally ruin the Ravens season.  Let the big dogs in the AFCN fight it out after that.  The Ravens can then fight for last place with the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: And Harbaugh will take the podium after eking out a win against a Ben-less Pitt and pretend it was the greatest victory in history as he frequently does.

You know Vick will be licking his chops when he goes into the film room tomorrow and watches CJ Mosely make Andy Dalton look like the second coming of Barry Sanders. Plus, the Ravens D hasn't stopped anybody in the 4th quarter all year long. This certainly isn't a gimmie for the Ravens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:09 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I'm not rooting for them.  I'd rather see the Steelers finish off what the Bengals started and totally ruin the Ravens season.  Let the big dogs in the AFCN fight it out after that.  The Ravens can then fight for last place with the Browns.

Nah......  I hate the Steelers way too much, plus no team has started 0-3 and made the playoffs since like 1746, so I'm not really worried about the Ravens.  

Plus, if we played the Steelers every week, then I'd agree about letting us battle it out, but we can't control the other teams they play, so I'd rather get some space between us and them in the standings.  
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nah......  I hate the Steelers way too much, plus no team has started 0-3 and made the playoffs since like 1746, so I'm not really worried about the Ravens.  

Plus, if we played the Steelers every week, then I'd agree about letting us battle it out, but we can't control the other teams they play, so I'd rather get some space between us and them in the standings.  
This ^^^
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: And Harbaugh will take the podium after eking out a win against a Ben-less Pitt and pretend it was the greatest victory in history as he frequently does.

JOE FLACCO IS ELITE! HE IS LIKE A LION IN A CAGE WITH A BUNCH OF SHEEP! HE IS SAMPSON ON THE FIELD RAHHHH (Ravens won 13-9)
Reply/Quote
I told you, Ravens fans!

You looked like shit and barely pulled it off, but you did it!

I'm so proud of you!
Reply/Quote