Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good News Steeler's Fans
(01-14-2018, 08:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Bengals were sitting at home with the Steeler's defense.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "They'll never expect us to try and go backwards on this play! They'll won't know what hit em" - Tomlin

23 seconds later

Mellow

Stop making excuses.

He went 4th and 5 AND 4th and 11 with touchdowns.

He gambled on some and won with TD's and he lost some decisions.

Your team on defense did not execute. They gave up 38 points to a pathetic offense 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 10:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry   Cry   Cry Refs were not the reason your team lost today!

I never said they were, but they had a hand in it. Just like the reason the Steelers own the Bengals isn't because of the refs even though you all try to make it sound like they are.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.

(01-14-2018, 09:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He's in for a rude awaken when he tries to cover Patriot players. The refs will flag him every play. 

(01-14-2018, 09:55 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I can't wait. I hate the Patriots because they have owned the Steelers since Tom Brady, but I will get to laugh at Bouye getting owned or flagged on every throw his way. I'm sick of Patriots winning but I also hate seeing Bouye winning. I'll root for the Jaguars next week and whoever they play in the Super Bowl.

Cry Cry Cry

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:02 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah I was pissed when they kicked that. I would rather have the Jaguars pinned deep and run it for 3 plays and punt it away. I think they'd have a better chance of stopping the offense than getting the onside kick. I was also baffled by the Steelers going for it on 4th and 1 in the first half instead of kicking a field goal. I would take the easy points over the uncertainty.

Stop lying. The Steelers would not have stopped Fournette.

[Image: PerfumedUnsungHuman-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Cry Cry Cry

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL

We're speaking the truth, not crying, there's a difference. I know being a Bengals fan you don't know that, but there is a difference.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Stop lying. The Steelers would not have stopped Fournette.

[Image: PerfumedUnsungHuman-size_restricted.gif]

What game were you watching? The Steelers did stop him on that last set of downs that I was talking about.
Reply/Quote
#theretheyGo!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We're speaking the truth, not crying, there's a difference. I know being a Bengals fan you don't know that, but there is a difference.

Mmhmmm, truth. tell me more.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.

I wonder what Hayward gave up to assault the refs and not get flagged.

By the way, I liked Bell's flop when JuJu pushed Ramsey into him. Totally legit call.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I wonder what Hayward gave up to assault the refs and not get flagged.

By the way, I liked Bell's flop when JuJu pushed Ramsey into him. Totally legit call.

Heyward? Did I miss something or did pouncey AND heyward, contact the ref and get away with it?

Oh and let’s not even mention the terrible unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Ramsey. The refs certainly tried to help Pittsburgh along. Jax was just good enough to overcome the “12th man”.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I wonder what Hayward gave up to assault the refs and not get flagged.

That call was bad but I don't think Bell flopped. I think Bell legitimately lost his balance when Juju pushed Ramsey and Ramsey ran into Bell. I also saw a non-call on some Jaguar that tackled Ben after Ben already got rid of the ball and he threw Ben to the ground.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well AJ Bouye paid these refs his whole game check to ignore the blatant holding he was doing against Antonio Brown. Now I know why he hasn't allowed a single touchdown all season. It's not hard when you can pull on their jersey all game.

All CB's do that.  Every single one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
[Image: DTiAoa9XcAAwtCp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Stop making excuses.

He went 4th and 5 AND 4th and 11 with touchdowns.

He gambled on some and won with TD's and he lost some decisions.

Your team on defense did not execute. They gave up 38 points to a pathetic offense 
How is saying we shouldn't be running a pitch (which gives the running back the ball 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage and requires the running back to run 12-15 yards laterally with no lead blockers) play on 4th and 1 instead of a qb sneak with a 260 pound qb and two probowl interior lineman making an excuses? That doesn't make any sense. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 01:08 AM)McC Wrote: All CB's do that.  Every single one.

And they get flagged for it most of the time.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: What game were you watching? The Steelers did stop him on that last set of downs that I was talking about.

lol. "stop making excuses" or something.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Heyward? Did I miss something or did pouncey AND heyward, contact the ref and get away with it?

Oh and let’s not even mention the terrible unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Ramsey. The refs certainly tried to help Pittsburgh along. Jax was just good enough to overcome the “12th man”.

Eh maybe it was Pouncey. The punchline remains the same; Pittsburgh players can assault refs and suffer zero consequences. 

You'd think with all the coverage this is getting on sites the NFL would have said something by now.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:53 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh maybe it was Pouncey. The punchline remains the same; Pittsburgh players can assault refs and suffer zero consequences. 

You'd think with all the coverage this is getting on sites the NFL would have said something by now.

Nope, it will be ignored. Funny thing is, pouncey could and should be fined and potentially suspended next season. Won’t happen though. Sweep it under the rug NFL

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We're speaking the truth, not crying, there's a difference. 

The only difference is in your feeble steeler mind. You are crying.
Reply/Quote