Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good News Steeler's Fans
(01-15-2018, 09:31 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And they get flagged for it most of the time.

Not really.  Receivers and DB's are pushing each other all over the place.  And both get away with murder.   What is interference is almost as hazy as what is a catch.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:40 AM)McC Wrote: Not really.  Receivers and DB's are pushing each other all over the place.  And both get away with murder.   What is interference is almost as hazy as what is a catch.

It’s funny to hear the same fans that downplay others when they complain about officiating change their tune when the narrative supports their hurt feelings.

#butthurt #herewego #theretheygo #oneanddone

Reply/Quote
I have heard steeler fans tell us repeatedly over the years that the SB is the only thing that matters. Whenever we win the division, they say the playoffs are the real season, let's see how you do there. They tell us the regular season didn't matter, it's what you do once you get in the playoffs.

I guess their 13-3 season didn't matter....all the got to do this year was lose to the Jags at home when it counted. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:54 AM)Beaker Wrote: I have heard steeler fans tell us repeatedly over the years that the SB is the only thing that matters. Whenever we win the division, they say the playoffs are the real season, let's see how you do there. They tell us the regular season didn't matter, it's what you do once you get in the playoffs.

I guess their 13-3 season didn't matter....all the got to do this year was lose to the Jags at home when it counted.  ThumbsUp

Yep.  Even the players said this season was a failure because they didn't win the SB.  It's what good teams and players strive for.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep not tears of joy.

[Image: COK2B_RVEAAj0lp.png]
Reply/Quote
Looked like Brown was pushing off all day long to me......as he's prone to do. Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: Looked like Brown was pushing off all day long to me......as he's prone to do. Rock On

Just take these off and you'll see better.   Mellow

[Image: s-l225.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just take these off and you'll see better.   Mellow

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

LOL......you take off your Stooler glasses first. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:40 AM)McC Wrote: Not really.  Receivers and DB's are pushing each other all over the place.  And both get away with murder.   What is interference is almost as hazy as what is a catch.

PI, I agree, can be hard to determine, but holding is hard to miss.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL......you take off your Stooler glasses first. Wink

[Image: i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:30 AM)6andcounting Wrote: How is saying we shouldn't be running a pitch (which gives the running back the ball 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage and requires the running back to run 12-15 yards laterally with no lead blockers) play on 4th and 1 instead of a qb sneak with a 260 pound qb and two probowl interior lineman making an excuses? That doesn't make any sense. 

As I said which you choose to ignore, he won with some decisions like go for it on 4th and 5 AND 4th and 11 and he lost on other decisions. Why don't you give him credit for the decisions he made right?

Truth be told, your defense got exposed for being crappy. You should be happy the team did not get exposed by their arch rival the  Patriots.  Cool
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:51 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Why don't you give him credit for the decisions he made right?

Because his wrong decisions and various other mistakes had more of an impact on this game than things that went right. 

And going for it on 4th and 11 because you can and going for it on 4th and 11 because you trail by over 20 points are two different decisions. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:32 AM)6andcounting Wrote: lol. "stop making excuses" or something.  Hilarious

The truth to us is excuses to these Bengals fans.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: The only difference is in your feeble steeler mind. You are crying.

So that means you're crying about a Steelers fan crying? Ok gotcha.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: Looked like Brown was pushing off all day long to me......as he's prone to do. Rock On

No doubt the little WR Brown gets the benefit every time. He can't run a route without pushing off, but he does do a great job as do all Steeler's WR's of applying stick em to their gloves, no way they make all these great catches every week without cheating. But again, refs just ignore it because it is the Steelers and they want that huge fan base winning so they buy NFL crap.

Also loved how refs called a guy out of bounds at the 1 (not even close) causing the Jags to use a challenge in first quarter needlessly. Seriously, no part of Fornette was out so what was he looking at on that play other than making the Jabs throw a challenge flag.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:32 AM)6andcounting Wrote: lol. "stop making excuses" or something.  Hilarious

Honestly I believe the Bengals got their Christmas wish of Steelers being eliminated so they thought they would come on here and gloat about it and rub it in. When we didn't get all upset like they thought we would, it pissed them off more so they're here saying we're crying just to try and get the last laugh. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 01:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Because his wrong decisions and various other mistakes had more of an impact on this game than things that went right. 

And going for it on 4th and 11 because you can and going for it on 4th and 11 because you trail by over 20 points are two different decisions. 

They scored TD's when he went for it on fourth downs.

The 4th and short plays they lost possessions. 

TD's >> lost possessions
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 02:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Honestly I believe the Bengals got their Christmas wish of Steelers being eliminated so they thought they would come on here and gloat about it and rub it in. When we didn't get all upset like they thought we would, it pissed them off more so they're here saying we're crying just to try and get the last laugh. 

I don’t know about everyone else but I certainly got my wish.

And as for watching your team be completely out-physicaled by a southern,warm weather team, in 16 degree weather and embarrassed at home by the Blake bortles led jaguars and not being upset? Makes total sense, I mean, why would you be?

#oneanddone #theretheygo

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 03:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: They scored TD's when he went for it on fourth downs.

The 4th and short plays they lost possessions. 

TD's >> lost possessions

Eh, to me that is more of the stars making plays work than "good calls".

I don't think anyone except Haley and Tomlin thought a stretch run to the short side of the field on 4th and inches was a good idea.

The 4th down pass to JuJu was at least close but you need A yard...not 20.  You need to keep the other offense off the field because your defense stinks.

Even on the TD plays they didn't NEED to go for the end zone.  And on the first AB TD Jesse James was wide open and Ben forced it into coverage.

That's poor coaching/play calling in my book.

But Tomlin will get very little flack because "he wins".  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 03:08 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I don’t know about everyone else but I certainly got my wish.

And as for watching your team be completely out-physicaled by a southern,warm weather team, in 16 degree weather and embarrassed at home by the Blake bortles led jaguars and not being upset? Makes total sense, I mean, why would you be?

#oneanddone #theretheygo

The offense did their job. So did the special teams. The defense was the only part that got physically dominated. Both defenses got dominated. The Jaguars defense will be humiliated if they play like that in Foxborough. I hope they get it together for next week because now I want my Christmas wish of watching the Jaguars beating the Patriots.
Reply/Quote