Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Good Prime Time WIN Over Miami By AFC Champ Bengals
We won and thats really all that matters, but with the offense playing the way it is no one is going to accuse us of peaking too early. Toughing out wins until we get the O rolling may end up being the most impressive part of the season, assuming we continue on this path.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 11:40 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We won and thats really all that matters, but with the offense playing the way it is no one is going to accuse us of peaking too early. Toughing out wins until we get the O rolling may end up being the most impressive part of the season, assuming we continue on this path.

Watching games today it shows some other teams are starting to play better. The Chargers, the Chiefs tonight, the Ravens have been, and others. Let’s just hope the offense and particularly the line gets the run game going. I’m beginning to think that Pollack is old school and not enough with installing the new stuff teams are doing. Taylor can identify good coaches but doesn’t know a ton. He was without any stroke with his record at the time and the disaster of Jim Turner. Mike Brown wanted him to hire Pollack. Don’t know Taylor had a guy but Pollack was presented to him. But he does like him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
so.. will Tua pull an Andrew Luck move on them phins?

In slow mo, it didnt look that bad, in real speed, good heavens.. it was scary fast, thrown like a rag-doll.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 12:58 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: so.. will Tua pull an Andrew Luck move on them phins?

In slow mo, it didnt look that bad, in real speed, good heavens.. it was scary fast, thrown like a rag-doll.

He had injuries in college, is smaller compared to many NFL peers, and is getting injured in the pros. I wouldn't be surprised if in two to three seasons he walks away from the game. I hope the dude can be in good health and survive. It seems he is always taking a beating on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:52 PM)jason Wrote: Players to that. I thought Tee Higgins might've been dead for minute when the Jets hit him in the face. He was motionless for forever, but as soon as the trainers got there, he waived them off like he was fine. The difference is our staff made him go to the tent regardless of what he said. I think Miami is gonna end up in deep shit over this.

Think this is all true. 

(09-30-2022, 01:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, I'd say someone's head is gonna roll. Doctor, trainers, HC ? Somebody. And probably rightfully so. Somebody needed to step up and Protect Tua from Tua.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote