Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good To See Everyone Over Here
Just wanted to give a big thank you for creating this board. I was really bummed about the other one shutting down, but it seems like most of the people that I enjoyed reading and interacting with have made it over here.

I don't want to get sappy, but I really appreciate seeing you guys over here. You've helped me through some tough times as well as made some good times even better.

Now, the owner of this board better not shut it down in 9 and a half years :angry:
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:34 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Just wanted to give a big thank you for creating this board.  I was really bummed about the other one shutting down, but it seems like most of the people that I enjoyed reading and interacting with have made it over here.

I don't want to get sappy, but I really appreciate seeing you guys over here.  You've helped me through some tough times as well as made some good times even better.

Now, the owner of this board better not shut it down in 9 and a half years :angry:
Glad to see you made it over.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:34 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Just wanted to give a big thank you for creating this board.  I was really bummed about the other one shutting down, but it seems like most of the people that I enjoyed reading and interacting with have made it over here.

I don't want to get sappy, but I really appreciate seeing you guys over here.  You've helped me through some tough times as well as made some good times even better.

Good to see you too!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad we have a new home. Now I gotta find my signature again. O well. Glad to see everyone here.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:33 AM)livebythe10 Wrote: Glad we have a new home. Now I gotta find my signature again.   O well. Glad to see everyone here.

Just copy/paste the link from the old board.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 07:09 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Just copy/paste the link from the old board.

I fingered it out :) on my cell it was more my avatar I guess. Tracked the pic down on my Facebook and loaded it.

Not sure what I am going to use for a SIG yet.
Reply/Quote
Finally took the time to register. Looking forward to the board interaction & the season
Reply/Quote

See, you think that everyone moved over, but in reality a bunch of new people went onto the official MB and decided to use the same handles as those from the official MB.

Joke's on you!!

Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 07:18 AM)livebythe10 Wrote: I fingered it out  :)  on my cell it was more my avatar I guess. Tracked the pic down on my Facebook and loaded it.

Not sure what I am going to use for a SIG yet.

Why would u finger it!!! But then again when the bear is hungry he shall eat
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Glad to make the transition and to see so many great friends signed up.
Reply/Quote