Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good WIN over Jets on The Road
Bengals NEEDED THE WIN....They had the lead the Entire Game, it wasn't all that close.

So now a tough game with Miami but IN CINCINNATI in THE JUNGLE. ROAR JUNGLE ROAR

1-2 with a chance to climb to 2-2

GOOD WIN today at New York Jets.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Still struggled to run the ball even in heavy sets.

Burrow had a much harder time completing passes after the first quarter.

Miscommunication on offense in the play before the missed FG.

The missed FG.

Yup. It’s a win and they finally got one, but they are in a lot of serious trouble. Dolphins are coming in 4 days.
Reply/Quote
This W certainly makes the afternoon more enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
This was a get right game that they needed after the last 2 games. Hopefully the team has woken up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This was a get right game that they needed after the last 2 games.  Hopefully the team has woken up.

That's the hope. I'm not too concerned with the run game. If they can pass, the run game will come around.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This was a get right game that they needed after the last 2 games.  Hopefully the team has woken up.

Hopefully a 15 point win gives them a bit of that swagger going forward.

Dare I say it for those who accept no negativity on this forum, but we'll have to do better than today moving forward. We play some great teams this year, and the Jets are nowhere near one of them.

But from 0-2, you need to get going somewhere and today was a good showing in that respect. Comfortable win against a poor team, on the road, in a must win game... still gotta go out there and do it, and I thought there were a number of good showings out there.
Reply/Quote
Do the Jets normally wear White Jerseys at home? I swear the whole first half we were playing at Paycor. I was wondering why they kept showing Ed the Fireman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do the Jets normally wear White Jerseys at home? I swear the whole first half we were playing at Paycor. I was wondering why they kept showing Ed the Fireman

They definitely wore their black & green against us last year.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:46 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Hopefully a 15 point win gives them a bit of that swagger going forward.

Dare I say it for those who accept no negativity on this forum, but we'll have to do better than today moving forward. We play some great teams this year, and the Jets are nowhere near one of them.

But from 0-2, you need to get going somewhere and today was a good showing in that respect. Comfortable win against a poor team, on the road, in a must win game... still gotta go out there and do it, and I thought there were a number of good showings out there.

We got a reprieve from the dreaded Cover 2.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:36 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Still struggled to run the ball even in heavy sets.

Burrow had a much harder time completing passes after the first quarter.

Miscommunication on offense in the play before the missed FG.

The missed FG.

Yup. It’s a win and they finally got one, but they are in a lot of serious trouble. Dolphins are coming in 4 days.

You must be reading the posts on this site that act like the Bills or the Dolphins have already won The Super Bowl.  Let me remind you that THE BENGALS are THE AFC CHAMPS and they remain the AFC CHAMPS until they are knocked out of this years Play-Offs, and that ain't happened yet.  I could easily say The Dolphins are in serious trouble Thursday Night.   Oh, and people acting like The Browns are World Beaters, but didn't they lose at the Jets ???  So Browns lose to Jets and Browns are TOUGH.  Bengals clobber Jets and Jets are weak.  Sounds like a lot of Bull to me. 

THIS was a good WIN.  Bengals NEEDED it.  They can get to 2-2 Thursday.  I like that the game is in THE JUNGLE.  Miami may be a good team, but they are coming to the stadium of THE AFC CHAMPS.   The Bengals played The Rams close in The Super Bowl and the Steelers and Cowboys close.  THE AFC CHAMPS beat the Chiefs which The Bills failed to do.  Before everybody hands the Super Bowl trophy to The Bills or The Dolphins, THE AFC CHAMP BENGALS are still in this Play-Off Race after Todays Win.  

Excuse me if I don't consider Dolphins coming as ' Serious Trouble '.   They may be good, but so are The AFC CHAMPS and it is IN THE JUNGLE.  I like Bengals chances. 

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote