Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good bye Bengals FANS
Been around too long to BITE on the fish they sold on Sunday.

Buffalo won? Against the VIKINGS? UH NO.

Bengals lose to the Panthers? UH NO.

I watched the games CAREFULLY. NO LB in the NFL would make a play like that. PERIOD.
LB's DO NOT ATTACK a offensive lineman HEAD ON. They hit the GAPS to TACKLE the man behind them. It just doesn't happen... AND FOR 2, side by side? GIVE ME A BREAK. IF THEY DIDN'T mean to do that it was UN-ORCHESTRATED STUPIDITY

I am 62+ years old. Analyst 2 fields. I AM DONE with the NFL in general.
The Bills game was as far as I am concerned was FIXED. (Don't try to sell me on the Brown' did it. REALLY?)

Ratings down or something? Just damn!

Bengals fans, You can have the whole thing. Good luck to all.

Likely my last post.

JUST GO!
(And for those SA's who fee the NEED to be rude F.O.A.D)
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 01:35 AM)jwayne Wrote: Been around too long to BITE on the fish they sold on Sunday.

I watched the games CAREFULLY. NO LB in the NFL would make a play like that. PERIOD.
LB's DO NOT ATTACK a offensive lineman HEAD ON. They hit the GAPS to TACKLE the man behind them.  It just doesn't happen... AND FOR 2, side by side? GIVE ME A BREAK. IF THEY DIDN'T mean to do that it was UN-ORCHESTRATED STUPIDITY

I am 62+ years old. Analyst 2 fields. I AM DONE with  the NFL in general.
The Bills game was as far as I am concerned was FIXED. (Don't try to sell me on the Brown' did it. REALLY?)

Likely my last post.

JUST GO!

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-I-am-DONE-with-NFL-football

You could have just resurrected your post from 3 days ago.

And yes, just go and stop making such a big deal about it because everyone knows you'll be back after the next win.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Trollllllll

Reply/Quote
Lol...is this guy still here posting? I thought he already announced he was taking his talents elsewhere?!?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 01:35 AM)jwayne Wrote: Been around too long to BITE on the fish they sold on Sunday.

LB's DO NOT ATTACK a offensive lineman HEAD ON. They hit the GAPS to TACKLE the man behind them.  It just doesn't happen... AND FOR 2, side by side? GIVE ME A BREAK. IF THEY DIDN'T mean to do that it was UN-ORCHESTRATED STUPIDITY

I am 62+ years old. Analyst 2 fields. I AM DONE with  the NFL in general.

Likely my last post.

JUST GO!
OK, you say you are 62 +.  I don't know what that means.  I am 63.  I would not say I am 63 +.   When I was a kid I might have said I was 4 and a half years old. You reach a point when you stop doing that by first grade. I've never heard anybody say they are 62 plus.  Another area you lost me is you say you can't bite on the fish they sold on Sunday. I watched the game, I didn't see them selling no fish.  I saw them playing football. I guess that is some kind of old man slang, but I've never heard it and I'm just as old as your are.  You can't bite on the fish they sold. The fish they sold, you can't bite on. Well, maybe if you put your teeth back in your mouth. See, when you get our age, you gotta' put your teeth in your mouth.   You go on to talk about the Bills game, what's that have to do with Bengals ?   You say don't try to sell you on Brown, but you also say you can't bite on the fish, that was sold, on Sunday ???  Then you say you are out of here, Good Bye, but then you say LIKELY your last post. What, don't you know ?  Are you Jimmy Durante ?  Have you ever had the feeling that you wanted to go, then you got the feeling that you wanted to stay. Go, stay, go, stay.  Or shades of Groucho Marx, Hello I must be going.  Then you tell us to ef off and die, as you call us Bengals Fans.  Well, you know what, I am a Bengals Fan. It's kind of why I even go on Bengals Boards and the old closed Bengals.com Jungle Noise.  I don't know why people who aren't Bengals Fans even go on these sites. To me, going on a site you don't like is like eating the fish you can't bite on,that was sold on Sunday. it makes no sense.   So, being 62 +, you should know the Lawrence Welk ending of Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night and then Lawrence Welk dressed like The Terminator says Hasta La Vista, Baby.  Then comes the bubble machine.   I have to add  LOL, which I try to not use. When you say I AM DONE, and then add, LIKELY MY LAST POST. to me that is a LOL.  So good bye forever, Maybe.  Either way, watch out for those brown fish you aren't buying, that you can't bite on at 62 +.  I think you are going to miss a good Bengals season, but as you say, we are Bengals Fans, and you are not.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 03:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
OK, this is a LOL.  Your cartoon captures Mr 62 +, and I can say that being 63 without age discrimination.  He's definitely leaving Bengals site, Maybe.  Great Simpsons on this. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I just can't wait for January 22nd to roll around when I'll be 59 and a half. The day after I'll be 59 and 183/365ths..  How many kids ever say they're 10 and 183/365ths?
I also wish I had a dime for each time I announced that I was done with football FOREVER!  (and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and.....)
I would like to take the opportunity to announce that I'm probably pretty low on the list of people who don't care if you're done with football forever and I'm fairly certain that the offices of the NFL and it's affiliate teams are not quite in panic mode over your rehashed departure, but you never know. Maybe Troy Vincent really is holding Roger's hand at this very moment telling him "Now now Rog..everything is going to be alright. We can survive without jwayne although it's gonna be damned tough!"
What you really should do is to write a threatening letter to Mikey telling him about the story of the fish..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cool, the first fannicide thread of the season..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Someone took the Vikes to win and lost big time with that point spread.
Reply/Quote
Your contribution of 89 posts in 5 months will be sorely missed.
Reply/Quote
[Image: b2a32644733458a6bc71213cca7d81db--mexica...-memes.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
This guy is like the ex that breaks up with you, but then stalks you, beating on your door.... "I know you're in there....."
Reply/Quote
Hey Bengals fans, let us fall in love. I fit with you like boxing glove.
Reply/Quote
So you just had to start ANOTHER thread to garner more attention? Good lord man, just go quietly. No one is going to talk you down from the ledge.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go and I don't need anything from you or anyone, except this ash tray, but that's all I need, oh and this paddle game and that's all I need. This ash tray, paddle game oh and this remote and that's all I need, just this ash tray, paddle game and remote and that's all I need from anyone, oh and these matches. The ash tray, paddle game, remote, matches is all I need, and this Lamp lol Classic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTdqh-a0tU
Reply/Quote
What specific play is he referring to? (Linebacker going for OLineman instead of gap?)
Reply/Quote
DUde, don't just walk away....Sell your fandom on ebay. People are paying good money for you to root for someone else. You can get back some of that money you lost betting on the Bengals and the Vikings.
Reply/Quote
Hey, before you go, don't forget to donate to the Fundraiser.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel sorry for you buddy. Needing to gain attention via lazy posts on a message board.

Good luck with life:
Reply/Quote