Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good game Bengals
Lol, same ol’ Ravens. Bills must be that bad.

At least you guys look much better than last season.

It’s the start of the 2nd Q and it’s about to be 21-0. I’m gonna go play Spider-Man
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol it isn’t over

Reply/Quote
You underestimate the Bengals ability to choke a lead away XD.
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing the national media experts that had the Ravens as a juggernaut because they beat a "playoff team" were wrong ?
Reply/Quote
Now it’s over. Bet you didn’t have as good a time playing spider man as I did watching this game.

Reply/Quote
Hope you finished watching Pat....wildly entertaining and CLEAN game. Same won't be said in 4 weeks when the dirtbags come to town.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 10:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, same ol’ Ravens. Bills must be that bad.

At least you guys look much better than last season.

It’s the start of the 2nd Q and it’s about to be 21-0. I’m gonna go play Spider-Man

The first couple of weeks of the season are always crazy.  It will be a few more games before we know what everyone has.  The Ravens came back and made a game out of it, at least.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!

Reply/Quote
28-7 and I was worried because those always seem to blow up. I thought the Ravens TD at the end of the 1st half was the beginning of the end, and it almost was.

But tonight was a win for me either way. My 22 year old daughter spent $200 to take my 17 year old son to the game for his birthday. I’d post a pic but I don’t know how to from my phone. I figured it out but it says too large. Don’t know how to fix that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hope you finished watching Pat....wildly entertaining and CLEAN game. Same won't be said in 4 weeks when the dirtbags come to town.

Yea, even saw players from both teams helping each other up throughout the game. They definitely beat each other up pretty good, but the respect was there.
Reply/Quote
Good game Bengals!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Fun game to watch.

Missed a good half dude. Bengals just have Flaccos number.

Just put the Browns hype to bed and beat the Steelers.

Ben Roethisbetger is a rapist. Infowars.com
Reply/Quote
Bengals and ravens played clean and with respect. That won’t happen against Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:20 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Fun game to watch.

Missed a good half dude. Bengals just have Flaccos number.

Just put the Browns hype to bed and beat the Steelers.

Ben Roethisbetger is a rapist. Infowars.com

One thing we know for sure is He's in your head. AJ ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:27 AM)motoarch Wrote: Bengals and ravens played clean and with respect.  That won’t happen against Pittsburgh.

Oh, isn't that sweet, they played clean with respect. That must of brought you to tears cupcake. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:09 AM)treee Wrote: Yea, even saw players from both teams helping each other up throughout the game. They definitely beat each other up pretty good, but the respect was there.

Exactly. No one likes Shitsburgh. Can't imagine why....?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 06:35 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: One thing we know for sure is He's in your head. AJ ThumbsUp

Says the guy that can’t stay away from a bengals message board.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:51 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Now it’s over. Bet you didn’t have as good a time playing spider man as I did watching this game.

Have you played this game? It's good!

Reply/Quote
Surprised the score was close. Saw that it was a one score game at some point. I'm just glad Mosley just has a bone bruise.

From a fantasy standpoint, another solid week from John Brown.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Surprised the score was close. Saw that it was a one score game at some point. I'm just glad Mosley just has a bone bruise.

From a fantasy standpoint, another solid week from John Brown.

I knew the hype about Flacco suddenly morphing into Aaron Rodgers was over blown. 
Reply/Quote